Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273689 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3645 on: September 04, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »
True...best brush up on my fiddle skills.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3646 on: September 05, 2008, 02:29:42 PM »
Trust me Glorb, if you read the review on the site I posted before, you'll understand me. There's one scene that takes place at a party like the one from Cloverfield, and aside from that, there's nothing else. Said scene also involves a half-arsed Wanted parody, a High School Musical parody that doubles as a Soulja Boy parody, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I'd rather not reiterate.

« Reply #3647 on: September 05, 2008, 02:33:42 PM »
It's probably the worst movie of all time because of all the crappy movies that came before it. The two disgraceful directors just don't know how to take a hint.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3648 on: September 05, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »
Ooh! They should call the next one (because you know there's going to be a next one) Crap Movie! And here's the tagline: We just don't care anymore!

In unrelated news, I am hopeful because my boss apparently trusts me enough to take money out of the register and get us a new telephone for the store. The phone we currently have is pretty crappy. Whenever one of the little old ladies that I work with calls me on the store phone (since they don't like using their cell phones at work), it sounds like they are talking to me from the end of a long tunnel.

Now, I've never been phone shopping before, though, and I know it's not a big deal, but I don't want to get some other crappy phone..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3649 on: September 05, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »
Trust me Glorb, if you read the review on the site I posted before, you'll understand me. There's one scene that takes place at a party like the one from Cloverfield, and aside from that, there's nothing else. Said scene also involves a half-arsed Wanted parody, a High School Musical parody that doubles as a Soulja Boy parody, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I'd rather not reiterate.

That's it? No SOL head parody? Tch, lame.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3650 on: September 06, 2008, 11:42:49 AM »
Ooh! They should call the next one (because you know there's going to be a next one) Crap Movie! And here's the tagline: We just don't care anymore!
There's some sort of American Pie rip and/or spin-off called American Crap. I couldn't even find a picture on Google, it's so bad.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #3651 on: September 06, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »
I'm happy because I scored 15 games for 15 dollars.
Ditto used Machop!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3652 on: September 06, 2008, 12:55:25 PM »
I'm happy since I'm probably going to get the Steam Id Super Pack for my birthday. I mean, who wouldn't feel good about getting someone 22 gifts for $35?
every

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #3653 on: September 06, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
I'm happy cause my grandma's making blueberry pancakes for dinner!  It'll be good!
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #3654 on: September 06, 2008, 02:19:59 PM »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3655 on: September 06, 2008, 03:20:31 PM »
When the heck did that show up?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3656 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »
We as a species are doomed.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3657 on: September 06, 2008, 04:42:35 PM »
If the desire to watch a movie about poop ever entered my mind, I still would have enough decency not to watch the unrated poop movie. I'm more professional than that.

Also, if it's so unrated, why not use a more profane word than "poop"?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3658 on: September 06, 2008, 06:57:04 PM »
I assume it is completely unrelated to Youtube poop, but rather based around a bunch of college graduates who could do nothing more with their degree than get jobs as plumbers.

The Unrated edition would probably be the only selling point.

« Reply #3659 on: September 06, 2008, 07:14:43 PM »
Also, if it's so unrated, why not use a more profane word than "poop"?
"Poop" is actually the funniest word for poop.

Print