Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Wii console online gaming  (Read 4105 times)

« on: March 20, 2008, 01:30:18 PM »
How do i get online gaming? i have got broadband but not wifi i do not no if this makes any difference.
could some please tell me how to get online gaming? and if it even worth getting it?
thanks 

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 01:35:24 PM »
Wii Options, Internet, Search for access point
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 01:59:39 PM »
That won't help because she doesn't have wifi.
You will need the LAN adapter and a router to hook it up to. Currently, there are only two Wii games that support online play, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I would say Brawl is worth playing online, but if you're in Europe, you don't even have it yet.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 02:14:34 PM »
i understand now. its just that you all go on about all these good brawl online fights and i wanted in. i live in London so we have not got it yet. grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 02:57:25 PM »
Thats what I did with mine and I dont have wifi, Inless wifi is wireless internet. Oh and Mario Strikers charged is a wifi game to.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 03:24:45 PM »
Yes wifi means wireless internet. i think it needs to have a good signal as well for gaming.

Print