Print

Author Topic: SMRPG - Bowser's Keep(Ball level) help  (Read 6506 times)

« on: September 18, 2009, 06:06:26 PM »
I'm in one of the rooms in Bowser's Keep(The 8 doors), and I'm in the second part of it, I think. The Hammer Bro tells me to kick one of balls, I try all of them. It didn't work! Please Help.

Note: I'm using smrpg on my Wii with a classic controller.

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »
Approach a ball from a side that will let it bounce off the ball immediately ahead of it and land in an empty space. Kick with the A button. If you're still confused, try a finding a Youtube walkthrough.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 07:25:39 PM »
It's a puzzle where cannonball A "jumps" over cannonball B to make B disappear. Repeat until one cannonball is remaining. It's the same concept as the game "Pegs", one version of which you can play here. Try the square puzzle.

I always had trouble with it, so either think out your approach or look for a walkthrough.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »
Try to keep the canonballs in groups. That always helps me. Never kick one so it lands one space away from the group. That move is near impossible to recoer from.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »
That move is near impossible to recoer from.

Is this a reference to a typo in the game?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »
I love that you know that.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 04:06:36 PM »
God, those puzzles were frustrating. I mean, maybe I'd be better at 'em now, but I think it was only with an unofficial guide that I managed as a youngster.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 09:29:09 PM »
Is this a reference to a typo in the game?

Indeed.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print