Print

Author Topic: Mario golf Gameboy  (Read 2564 times)

« on: March 30, 2002, 03:44:45 PM »
How do you unlock characters?
How do you get in other tourtments besides
Marion Tourtment?
How do you do the putting range(etc.)
At other places like the palm club?
Every time I try too go there and I find How do I get past them?

Me:Me Bob!
Me spike you!
Me not know what too say!
Me want too post!
Who?What?Where?Why?
Mario:You need a good stomping!
Me:HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
Wha-?
Why did''nt you stomp me?
Mario:*Looking at Mushroom*
oooooooo....Mushroom.....

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2002, 08:33:52 PM »
I beat this game several times, so here goes.

To unlock other tourneys, just win Marion. It isn't that hard, you only need to go about even par, possibly 1 under.

To do the putting ranges, talk to one of the people on the putting greens. They will challenge you to a putting contest, and you must get 7\10 inside the circle, but you get 25% more exp if you get all 10. But I think you need to win the Marion Tornament to open Palm club, the Palm tourney to open Dune club, and so on.

Win the Marion Tournement and all your questions will be answered...

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2002, 06:15:55 PM »
Well it is Hard for me.
How do you unlock the characters?

Me:Me Bob!
Me spike you!
Me not know what too say!
Me want too post!
Who?What?Where?Why?
Mario:You need a good stomping!
Me:HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
Wha-?
Why did''''nt you stomp me?
Mario:*Looking at Mushroom*
oooooooo....Mushroom.....

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2002, 06:51:24 PM »
hmmmmm I see, don't mean to put you down, but I had no problem getting -17s and -18s. On the final tournament, you have to get about a -13 on a fairly hard course to win.

Anyway, to get the charaters, defeat them in the match play in the Story mode. They are in the Marion clubhouse.

Can you tell me what your problem is with the Marion course? Maybe I can help you win it. Good Luck!

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Print