Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 I will help you!  (Read 5440 times)

« on: May 14, 2002, 09:44:59 PM »
If you need help,ask me!
(If you don't Bother look at the guide at Tmk (Not the message board)

Ash:
The Crazy Takes are comeing the crazy takes are comeing the crazy *Trips over*
Director:Soon...We Will Reveal...*Ash''s Pants fall down*
Mario:Ha ha ha ha!!!Mamma mia.
I need too get n one-a these shows...

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 07:20:30 PM »
Is it true that you can play as Luigi?

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2002, 04:30:07 PM »
No.You cannot.

Ash:

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2002, 04:31:00 PM »
No.You cannot.

Ash:

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2002, 04:20:34 PM »
Don't flood a topic with repeated posts! It's annoying!

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2002, 04:39:59 PM »
Dude, I think it was an accident.  Lighten up.  The posts were really close together . . . he either hit the button twice or his computer messed up and he didn't think it posted the first time.  I hardly call that flooding.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 01:15:46 PM »
Good Point. (embarrased)

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2002, 11:15:52 AM »
Yup...Thats what happened probably...

Ash:

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2002, 08:12:30 PM »
Anyway...

I know a very quick shortcut to beat Koopa the Quick in Bob-Omb Battlefield...
If you use the warp cave near the bottom of  Bomb Mountain, you will be transported to the one near the top of the mountain, although I think it will cause you to be disqualified :.( ...

Another secret that some of you probably know... Some of the flower pads located around the Bob-Omb Battlefield will warp you to different locations around the stage.

Another secret that everyone probably knows... If you stop controlling Mario for a while, just let him stand still, he will yawn and fall asleep. If you let him sleep for about 3 minutes, he will start dreaming about "Ah ravioli, ah mama-mia..."

Another secret... At the Shifting Sand Land stage, here's an easy way to get inside the pyramid: Jump up onto the stone platform with the 3 Goombas and the first Red Coin. Stand on the edge of the platform, facing the closest ledge of the pyramid. Then use the long jump [run, then press Z button + A button] to clear the pit of quicksand and grab onto the edge of the pyramid's ledge! It's a lot quicker, and dangerous than circling around to the enterance...
---
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2002, 01:58:04 PM »
I'd like to say that you CAN use the mountain shortcut in Bomb-Omb Battlefield WITHOUT being disqualified. The unautherized guide says you'll get disqualified, but I used it anyway AS HE WAS PASSING BY IT! That was to see if they were right, but he said at the top, "Alright! You've won this, fair and square!" (what a moron!) The Offical Guide (from Nintendo Power) recomends using it ("KQ won't stand a chance!") though. My tip that comes out of this: Don't rely on the unoffical guides, except the ones from Versus Books (they make very few mistakes, I only saw one real mistake in the Majora's Mask guide, they said you can win the contest by snapping a picture of Tingle, but they also said that you shouldn't bother with Tingle though and just snap the Deku King, so that wasn't much of a mistake).

Also, I believe you about the Shifting Sand Land thing that you said, but I perfer using the Wing Cap to get there. I don't like the Shiny Shell for that level except on the Stand Tall on the Four Pillers part. (Here's another mistake that the unautherized guide made: It said it states the safest ways to get the stars, but it tells you to go into the pyrimid the normal way here, go up to the red thing in the middle, jump down and grab the ledge, but going to the pillars and standing on them is safer AND easier.)

Was I getting off subject there? I'm not really sure...

Edited by - MadMario on 6/27/2002 1:02:00 PM

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2002, 10:08:09 PM »
just stand on the pillar jump on shy guy and glide to the pyrimad

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2002, 02:53:54 PM »
Also in Cool Cool Mountain where you're racing the penguin, when you make that kinda sharp turn to the right at the beginning, theres a wall to the right of you and if you stick to the wall you will go through it and get a life, but when you come out the other side where the finish line is and then the penguin makes it he says that you cheated and he won't give you the star. So really all that shortcut is good for is getting a life. (This is for those of you who did not know this.)

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2002, 09:01:50 PM »
It works to get the Slip Slidin' Away star though. Also, you can't jump off ANY sides to get to a lower area. That is also cheating (I mean it).

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2002, 08:44:25 PM »
Some kool things that you can pretend are levels:
Bob-omb jail escape:
Start:In the narrow path underneath the bridge that leads too the mountain(The spiral mountain)
End:After you complete the objective.
How too escape from jail:
First just for the heck of it grab the red coin and one up mushroom.then stepm on the switch too open the the bars like a door and walk through.you escaped from jail.(Well,at least you're cell.)
Objective:Catch attention from every bob-omb in the battlefield except for the one near the cannon(Cool glitch:Go up the mountain too the bob-omb launching water bombs from the cannon and pick him up.then do a hip drop and the Z button also puts him down,and he will be sitting there doing nothing,and he will be floating in mid-air)
Then,after you complete the objective:
Exit:drain you're health too 2,and then try too make it too the heart up on the mountain too heal yu're self.next go find the star on the floating island.

New objectiver too earn fake star:Plunder and pluck:
First objective:Play the bridge game.reach the falling bridge and keep doing small jumps across it.then try too go back.now just long jump too the other side and run too the cannon,and jump in and lauch you'rslef at the "Blast away the wall" star,and then defeat all the pirahna plants in the level.
the star:Draw and color in a pixture of a power star,and cut it out.

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2002, 09:05:36 PM »
Cool tip:
Don't shoot out o' the cannon:
in tall tall mountain,you can get the final star a different way.
just keep moving until you reach the rolling log,long jump off of it and you might land on that mushroom!
Whats you're favorite boss?Mines wriggler.

Print