8 (50%)
3 (18.8%)
1 to 119
3 (18.8%)
Zero
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Print

Author Topic: 121 stars in Super Mario Galaxy  (Read 14952 times)

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« on: June 30, 2008, 08:25:32 AM »
After you get 120 stars with Mario and beat bowser a second time. You will unlock the game with Luigi. Get all 120 stars with Luigi and then beat bowser a second time and you will unlock the Grand Finale Galaxy. This galaxy is toad town and princess peaches castle and it has one star to get. The galaxy is mainly for you to run in a straight line while picking up 100 purple coins and stopping to talk to every single NPC in the game. Once you get all 100 purple coins Toad will meet you, give you your 121st star, and a commemorative photo and message in your Wii message board. Do this with both Mario and Luigi and you will get a different photo for each, show you how many times you died with that character, and make the file that you did all this stuff with sparkle and glimmer. It's pretty cool. I was actually one of the first people to find this.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
I'm quite sure you weren't.
That was a joke.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 10:32:31 AM »
When I found it I looked all over the internet for it and not even this site had it yet.  The closest I could find was on cheat planet.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 10:44:26 AM »
I was actually one of the first people to find this.
That depends on how large a group you consider "the first people".  Some people got advance review copies and had 121 stars before it was official released.  They just kept the secret. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 10:57:58 AM »
Well I mean when it officially came out.  Like when something like that occurs it's on the internet instantly.  It was nowhere when I found it so out everyone who got the official copy I may have been somewhere in 7 people who found it on their own.

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 05:32:59 PM »
I was actually one of the first people to find this.

O rly? What date was it when you did it?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »
I found it a week after the game came out.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 07:52:44 PM »
This info was definitely on the internet before the game came out.  I, for one, was one of Luigison's individuals with an advance review copy, and the info was out even before I had my copy.

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »
I found it a week after the game came out.

Wow, really? I'll check later when I found it for myself.

Anyway, it's a bit hard to believe you got 240 stars in 7 days.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 08:01:42 PM »
Not necessarily.  I did the first 120 in two days.

Anyway, as proof by example, here's a clip from Nov. 5th, which is TWO WEEKS earlier than when MushroomJunkie would have found it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qt0z3Ce6OqQ

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 08:07:25 PM »
Oh, heh heh, lol.

Well, I only got 35 in the first day, but I used to be limited by the time I could play my Wii. (Not because I'm bad, but because my dad watched TV at a certain time until 11:00 or 12:00 at night.)

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
MushroomJunkie why did you even post this? You could have at least put spoilers in the title, and this is VERY old news. I'm pretty sure most of us know this already, and those that don't, probably don't want to know, or they would have found out already by google or some other thing.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »
This reminds me of the time I posted a topic about the Gamecube. I thought I was the only person who knew that if you held down the Z button, it would make a different start up noise.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 11:32:51 PM »
Hey, what's "Ralph Nader" supposed to mean any... oh. Right.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 08:10:23 AM »
What does Ralph Nadar mean?  I was wondering that.  Anyways Luigison how did you get an advanced copy?  I would like to do that for some other mario games that will come out.

Print