Print

Author Topic: Secret page  (Read 41468 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2003, 07:19:34 PM »
But how do you know...?
MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*cough* HAHAHAHAHA...!!!  *wheeze*

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2003, 07:55:30 PM »
Oh Sapph, you're such a dot dot dot transplant... uh, nevermind.

Fruit...

Edited by - Markio on 9/11/2003 7:00:25 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2003, 02:20:25 PM »
?
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2003, 08:45:34 PM »
<edit> uh i guess i'm banned now so bye for a while :)

~Woah, you just flat out told the ENTIRE secret. As for that sentence of yours I saved...probably. Never, EVER give away the secret. If you do, you're breaking the "sacred oath". Dude, seriously, DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. It's called a *SECRET* PAGE FOR A REASON.
~Sapph

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/20/2003 9:20:39 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2003, 09:58:25 PM »
Whoa, who in the heck is this SPIDYRAND person? This person just comes yelling through the doors telling us what to do. Try not to do that again.

Sapph, did you edit this person's post> Err.... yeah, you did. SPIDYRAND, two rules you broke:

No shouting (caps lock), LIKE THIS.
No swearing, if that's what Sapph edited your post for. If not, it still applies.

If you're leaving the forums like you said, great. You didn't make too good enough of an entrance there with your rule breaking, so see ya, whatever.

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?  
Formerly quite reasonable.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2003, 10:28:06 PM »
Yes, I edited his post. No, he didn't swear, nor shout; I edited it because he COMPLETELY told how to find the secret page--down to the very last detail, including what's ON the Secret Page--not just a hint, which is bad enough as it is--he gave FLAT OUT INSTRUCTIONS.

"This person just comes yelling through the doors telling us what to do."
--Uh...that was me, lecturing him. I forgot to add the "~Sapph" part afterwards. Whenever I say something in an edited post, before I speak, I put a tilda (~), to set it apart. Sorry if I confused you. XD

He's also been on the boards before, but several months ago, and only had a few posts.

I'm just glad I caught him before anyone saw it...I hope...

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/20/2003 9:31:40 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2003, 10:45:59 PM »
You sure told him trainman! XD  Especially since he's an old poster. XD   Help!  I'm turning into Sapphira!XD  NOOOOOO!!!XD

I love being a turtle!

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2003, 11:00:56 PM »
Lol. Um, ya.

BTW, is the Secret Page the chatroom, because the link to the chatroom is not on the Navagation Bar. Yay! I found the secret page!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2013, 01:38:00 AM »
EDIT I know which letter it is
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:33:15 PM by themetaknight »
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2013, 06:24:09 AM »
Go into the "Windows" folder on your hard drive, then delete "system32"

Reboot, and welcome to the secret page.

EDIT: I am legally required to say that a BSOD is not the secret page.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:29:10 PM by bobbysq1337 »

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2013, 04:27:41 PM »
Advice that can lead to the destruction of private property, no matter how obvious it may be, can be construed as bullying. Nonetheless, themetaknight, I will have to ask you to bump more sparingly, and certainly not bump topics that haven't been touched since the ASP days.

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2014, 10:14:58 AM »
Sorry for the megabump (but it's 5th place out of the bumpable topics), but I'm beginning to think I've finally almost deciphered it. All I want to know is this: is the secret page still there even, or am I just wasting my time?
Relics.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2014, 11:20:18 AM »
It's still there.  (This reminds me that I need to update my small part of it.) 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2014, 01:06:09 PM »
[EDIT: All I'm going to say is that using archive.org and looking at source code isn't a super great hint. And I'm not trying to be a smartass, I really haven't found it yet.]

[EDIT: upd8 2 - Found it some time ago. Cool I guess.]
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:37:08 AM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2014, 11:42:13 PM »
I'm so close
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

Print