Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 636786 times)

« Reply #1095 on: June 19, 2006, 08:37:07 PM »
Well I still can't find my camera...so...I can't post a picture yet.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1096 on: June 19, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »
New Trend: Surprised Hawaiian Shirt Look (Just for Red).

« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:26:24 AM by Koopaslaya »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #1097 on: June 19, 2006, 09:49:19 PM »
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1098 on: June 30, 2006, 02:25:30 AM »
Here's a picture of me I took earlier wearing my nice new shirt. It turned out dark so I lightened it up a bit in photoshop.

Here's the stuff written on the shirt (there's nothing on the back).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1099 on: June 30, 2006, 06:45:13 AM »
Yays! I finally got a better picture of myself! I found some batteries and I fooled with it until I learned to use the timer and got a decent picture.

« Reply #1100 on: June 30, 2006, 10:38:44 AM »
That shirt friggin ROCKS Bird Person! Where did you get IT?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1101 on: June 30, 2006, 02:33:03 PM »
A Hot Topic in San Diego. I don't understand why Hot Topic mostly sells stuff that scares the crap outta me... but it's the only place to get Mario stuff. What I really want is a "THANK YOU MARIO! BUT OUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!" shirt... or an O RLY? owl shirt. Anyway, I took the creepiest picture ever last night, I found my blacklight. Click at your own risk.
It's YOUR problem!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #1102 on: June 30, 2006, 06:46:29 PM »
Please, that is just a picture of Alice in Wonderland.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #1103 on: July 01, 2006, 04:38:25 AM »
EEEEK! I looked at my own risk and was scared to death (at my own risk).
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1104 on: July 01, 2006, 06:32:40 PM »
I found the camera, now I need to wait till I get a good picture.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1105 on: July 26, 2006, 07:42:39 PM »

Man... I can't wait till my mustache is an actual mustache.
It's YOUR problem!

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #1106 on: July 26, 2006, 09:21:26 PM »
I'm not sure how to post a picture here (if someone could help me out that would be freaking sweet) but to describe myself...

I'm 5'9", short blonde hair and blue eyes, sort of look like Kip Wells of the Pittsburgh Pirates, weigh about 145 pounds (but am probably bulking up to 155 this winter), almost always wear an Abercrombie & Fitch polo shirt (and if not, it's often a tee shirt from my alma mater), I wear khakis more than I wear denim, and wear very conservative shoes (classic Reeboks for white, brown Rockports for casual). If I wear a tee shirt I usually wear a ball cap.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1107 on: July 26, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »
You sounds like a British college soccer player who attends dances!  Which I believe is a compliment, I'm scared of dances...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1108 on: July 26, 2006, 09:42:41 PM »
The easy way: attach the image by clicking additional options under the text box when you're posting.
The classic way: Host the image on Imageshack or Photobucket and use the following code to post it:
Code: [Select]
[img]web address goes here[/img]
It's YOUR problem!

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #1109 on: July 26, 2006, 10:15:30 PM »
Well, since I value ease of use with computers, I'll try that.

To Markio: You got most of that right--I'm in college, like to play soccer, enjoy going to dances--but I'm not British. I'm American, mostly of German descent with a little French as well. And dances are nothing to be scared of! Just take a girl you're close friends with who knows you pretty well! If you don't have a girl like this, double-date with your buddy. And it's not just about your date, it's about being with all your friends who go to the dance, especially if you're just going as a big group of friends!

I know this picture of me isn't the best, but it's the first one I found on my computer. Most of the pictures I have are of my friends because I'm usually the guy who takes them.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 10:31:23 PM by AbercrombieBaseball »

Print