Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 638617 times)

« Reply #1860 on: September 19, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1861 on: October 03, 2008, 05:34:39 PM »

From left: Dan (plays basketball and football and does a lot of school-related stuff, also the only other person in stats), CJ (basketball player, also plays bass guitar in the school band), me (reason for only wearing the top half of a fireman's uniform: we didn't get the bottom half, and I only needed the top half anyway because that's probably all that would be visible in a real commercial).

This was from a consumer ed project in which we had to perform a commercial using a made-up product. We had to create packaging for the product and make other visual aids. Our project was something I made up as soon as we formed our group: Blam-O hot sauce ("it's a flavor explosion!"). Dan gave a little speech about the product, then put some of the hot sauce* on one of the tacos CJ brought**. As CJ ate the taco, he talked with Dan about how hot it was. As his excitement gave way to cries of pain, I ran over and dumped a bucket of water on his head, as seen in the picture. Then Dan held up our poster and talked more about the product. It was a fun project and working with CJ and Dan on it meant it was pretty easy, but unfortunately, some of the people in our class not working on their project (leaving the other group members to do it while they slacked off) means we're not doing group projects any more (despite efforts from a lot of us to persuade the teacher to just put the non-working people in a group together as to not punish the people who were working hard).

*Actually Tabasco Chipotle Sauce with a different label, made by myself in GIMP, taped on.
**He brought two others as well, so Dan and I each got one - good thing for me, since I didn't have time this morning to make lunch.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1862 on: October 03, 2008, 05:43:58 PM »
That sports jacket Dan's wearing looks way too small.

You look like you're enjoying yourself there.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1863 on: October 03, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »
Yeah, we noticed that, and yeah, I was. As I said, it was a fun project, and I'm not afraid to admit that it was fun dumping water on someone's head.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1864 on: October 03, 2008, 07:13:26 PM »
Whoever took that picture timed it rather well.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #1865 on: October 07, 2008, 12:10:07 PM »
Ditto used Machop!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1866 on: October 07, 2008, 01:52:00 PM »
You look like you're wearing some type of medical device in your ear. XD

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1867 on: October 07, 2008, 02:05:44 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1868 on: October 07, 2008, 06:14:10 PM »
Did you guys have some kind of meeting and decide to post the most boring pictures possible after the action packed waterbucket photo?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1869 on: October 07, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »

Is this more exciting?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1870 on: October 07, 2008, 06:46:50 PM »
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #1871 on: October 07, 2008, 08:14:16 PM »
Whoa. Yeah, that's exciting.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1872 on: October 07, 2008, 10:02:37 PM »
That picture is totally great.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1873 on: October 18, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »
That is better, but it's a repost, isn't it? I've seen that one (or something like it) here before.

If it isn't a repost, that just makes it more exciting, proving that more people can do that!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1874 on: October 18, 2008, 03:14:14 PM »
I believe you're referring to the Watoad Wall, in which he is in the sitting position between two wall.  MegaByte did that also.

I'm also up against the ceiling, not "sitting".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print