Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 637824 times)

« Reply #435 on: October 26, 2004, 11:23:26 PM »
Sightings manager at work.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #436 on: October 27, 2004, 02:20:03 AM »
Whoa, TEM's hair is mightily luscious and as thick as a redwood forest.

Why does his hand say, "get [500] [???]"?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #437 on: October 27, 2004, 02:07:07 PM »
Congratulations, you managed to read the first word correctly. It says, "get app (insert symbol for prescription, that thing with the R and the X combined.). This was a reminder to myself that I should get an application for a job at The Pharm.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 10/28/2004 1:23:07 PM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #438 on: October 27, 2004, 09:47:44 PM »
Hmm... Cariactures! I think I'll make a cariacture for myself, because the TMK staff have such wonderful ones. So it's flattery, not exactly copying.

----------------------------------------
"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"
- Ian "Suffix"

Edited by - Suffix on 10/27/2004 8:53:34 PM

« Reply #439 on: October 27, 2004, 10:25:16 PM »
Need a new picture.... Need a new picture....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #440 on: October 28, 2004, 12:42:06 AM »
Trainman shall have his NEW and WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY improved picture up soon (doesn't that sound familiar...)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You remember that last pic of me? Short hair, and looking like a little kid. Not anymore. Skater hair (5 inches long or something... oh, and I grew my hair out because it makes me look better, not because I'm a follower), grew taller, dropped quite a bit of weight. Have new glasses.

"Ya-hoh!"

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!
Formerly quite reasonable.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #441 on: October 28, 2004, 08:23:05 PM »
Sounds cool! :) Can't wait to see it.

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #442 on: October 29, 2004, 12:30:01 AM »
MEGAߥTE asked me what was going on in the picture, so I will explain.

Two nights ago was dress your RA (Resident Advisor) night here at my college. I went and watched. Each one came out individually with a song. The coolest one was this guy who came running out as Mario with Yarblat's Super Mario Bros. Techno playing. Some other guy held up a huge block and the Mario ran up and busted it by jumping. Then the box broke open and a giant paper mache Super Mushroom fell out and was pulled across the floor by (I guess) fishing line. The Mushroom was pulled back into a doorway and the Mario followed. Then, a different way bigger guy also dressed as Mario came running out of the door. The crowd went wild. They won the contest for Funniest!

« Reply #443 on: October 29, 2004, 12:34:24 PM »
Hahaha, a guy wore a Luigi suit at my school today. Too bad I didn't have a camera on hand.

I think it's a bit weird for that to happen just a few days after Lizard Dude's.....uh.....thing.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #444 on: October 29, 2004, 12:54:23 PM »
A friend of mine said that once he was at a Six Flags and he saw a man with a mustache in blue overalls and a green shirt walking beside another mustached man in overalls and a red shirt, and he thought they were dressed as Luigi & Mario, and upon asking they told him they didn't know what he was talking about.

If that happened, I'd be freaked out.

I have a digital camera but I don't know how to get pictures on here. It's funny what Trainman said, though, because I also have grown my hair out, and gotten taller and lost a little weight. Well, since... before.

Yep.

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Edited by - Super Mario on 10/29/2004 5:16:04 PM

Kickin' it since 2000.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #445 on: October 29, 2004, 03:49:41 PM »
"It's funny what TEM said, though, because I also have grown my hair out, and gotten taller and lost a little weight. Well, since... before." That was Trainman I believe.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #446 on: October 29, 2004, 06:13:55 PM »
You're right, it was. My apologies. I think I mixed your names up because of the "T" beginning... or something stupid like that.

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #447 on: October 29, 2004, 06:24:15 PM »
Today I saw a little kid trick or treating as Luigi. It was really cool.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #448 on: October 29, 2004, 07:04:34 PM »
Wasn't this kid a little early?

« Reply #449 on: October 29, 2004, 07:09:50 PM »
Mm, maybe. Less competition if you do it the day before, though.

Or maybe he had analyzed Luigi's personality enough to realize that he might make a mistake like going trick or treating on the wrong day, and really, really wanted to play his character.

I dunno'.

Kickin' it since 2000.

Print