Print

Author Topic: Important New Rules  (Read 43495 times)

« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2004, 04:00:42 PM »
4. What happened to Meowrik's popcorn? Did we eat it all? *goes to make more*

"I want us to go fowards, not backwards. Upwards, not forwards. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards salvation."- Kodos, disguised as Clinton
This is a secret coded message.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2004, 04:06:24 PM »
"2. I never said I hated Sapphira. I stated that I didn't like the Strike System that much."

~This sure sounds like more than simply not liking the Strike System all that much:

"I like all of you [jon, marioguy, Alucard, Lonic...those kind of people] cuz y'all are cool and make fun of certain people at TMK"

"Oh, Sapph does suck... well, swallow, a little. You should've seen my post pretty much flaming her for how retarded she was for making the dumb "rules.""

*frowns*

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2004, 04:38:10 PM »
It must stink to be a mod... I still want to be one.

Everyone, if you don't like Sapphira or the strike system, too bad, because neither are going anywhere(I think?).

Ich bin ein berliner!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2004, 08:37:37 PM »
Well... I see sapph now knows of everything said about her at TYFN... It would of been better of here not to know. <:'(

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2004, 08:44:57 PM »
You know Sapphira CAN do something bad to you if you disobey her.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2004, 08:46:55 PM »
WK, that's "would have."

Guys the strike system is the same thing that forums have always beem based upon, only now you see it in writing.

« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2004, 08:58:12 PM »
Yes, but that was before Sapph got promoted to TMK Staff, so it worked back then.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2004, 03:05:13 PM »
Uh, no, Sapphira has been a Mod for about a year, and she was made staff like half a year ago.

« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2004, 03:30:31 PM »
"1. "pardon the interruption, but this topic is starting to get really dumb. I mean, come on, 7 pages??!!"

Pardon the interuption, but Mario Word Association has 350+ pages EASY, so why are you complaining about this one?"

At least Mario Word Associastion isn't a long rambling thread like this one.

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2004, 06:41:46 PM »
"...the Good ol' Membersâ„¢ era back 8-10 months ago, or so."

You realize that back then, the Good ol' Members were mostly n00bz, right? About four years or so ago, lurking, I witnessed the original Good ol' Members complain about the downfall of the forums. We have been going down ever since, I guess (?).

Change is not downfall. -poit-

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2004, 09:16:11 PM »
The only thing that is imploding at a faster rate than these forums is my DSL connection.

I'm not complaining, merely stating something I noticed with a terseness brought about by my connection stopping at sporatic intervals.

~I.S.~

Edited by - Insane Steve on 5/3/2004 8:18:08 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2004, 09:28:28 PM »
Hmmm... I vuegly Remember the good Ol members, I remember the topic name but I never looked into it really. I must have been gone when all of that big arguement happened.

Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2004, 12:02:54 AM »
The strike system hasn't been utilized much lately...that is, I haven't seen any posts with "Warning" or "Strike (one, two or three)" lately. Is this the beginning of a new age or something?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2004, 09:12:58 PM »
Grrr... people who are are posting crap just to say, "Oh gosh, I'm SOOO SORRY if I've ever been a BAD person and contributed to the downfall of the forums OH GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME AAAAAAAAAAH" when they haven't even DONE ANYTHING or SAID ANYTHING are starting to REALLY get on my nervers because it's been happening so much in this thread. Ahh... run-on... but it doesn't really matter because there's only one week of school left!!!

"I'm not complaining, merely stating something I noticed with a terseness brought about by my connection stopping at sporatic intervals."

Eh, another reason I dislike DSL. DSL seemed cool, but now that I've heard all of these bad opinions and people stating that it always failing all the time, it just seems like a waste of money now. (Didn't want to make it worse for you, Insane Steve. Sorry if it did.)

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents
+--Support our troops.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #134 on: May 22, 2004, 07:11:14 AM »
Ah, for Christ's sake. Tman, why don't you leave these idiots and come back to TYFN. You, my friend, are welcome there any time. BTW, I'm not sure if you read my post, but here it is:

QUOTE (Tman @ Apr 28 2004, 02:32 AM, TYFN)
-----------------------------------
[Read all of it; nothing is mean]

1.Actually... Alucard, I accepted your apology and wanted to apoligize back to you cuz I was a little mean, but you sort of left.  I don't care what anybody does there now. I just go there to check some things just as jon does.

2.(Lonic, what do you mean "Batman & Robin?")

3.I just got p***** a little at you when you kept giving me crap about being a mod.
I wasn't trying to p*** you off; I was telling you what everyone else's opinions.
I'm sorry if they weren't what you expected or wanted, but hey, I didn't tell them to do that.

4.Look, all of y'all act like me and Meowrik are a 'team.' Well, we're not; we just are friends who think the same, often...

5.Let him post whatever the heck he wants and talk to him, not me. Don't include me as a cause of his bad posts or opinions toward you or others. I didn't provike him or tell him.

6.Aye, Mguy, nice to see you. Haven't in a while. You gotta give me a little credit cuz I saved your  when you were on your vacation to (where was it again)? People were giving you some real BS and I defended you. I told them to stick up there  a few times.

7.Aye Alucard, tell me again why you hate me? Whatever it is, I'll fix it so you won't.

8.I saw a quote that I was mean to newbies;  no. That's Meowrik's f****** deal. I don't boss anybody around; I get ****ed off at retarded people. Also, I'm not a d*** Nintendo 'geek.' I decided to go to the forums just to say, "Hi, how ya doin," then post, and go. I don't sit there arguing over other systems and decipher every dumb, little detail. I might argue a price, but not a system. I've played PS2 a lot of times, so don't worry.

9.So as a last word, can we end this and f****** get along? I don't want to be considered a TMK worshipper, cuz I'm not. Oh, and I'm not obsesses with trains, dude. It's just my name.
------------------------------------

Quote (Lonic the Elfinhog @ May 5 2004, 3:18 PM, TYFM)
-----------------------------------
1. That you did.

2.I only said that because I thought you wanted to get jon banned, like Meowrik.

3.That is true, you did p*** off Trainman, Alucard. I don't think Tman wanted to be a mod in the first place, anyway.

4.Well since you put it that way...

5.Who are you talking about, Alucard or I?

6.Thats true.

7.He said he hated you because he thought you boss people around because you make very, very long posts.

8.I know you don't flame n00bs, but I do. It's fun, actually. Also, what about the time when Alucard was using my username and made that "Microsoft friends with Nintendo" thread, and you said something like "Sony wanted to be a moron and betray poor Nintendo", or something like that? Sounds Nintendo Fanboyish to me. You also said that it had "crappy games", and flamed Boshido Blade (which DID not suck. That game inspired the whole Soul Blade/Calibur series). Have an explenation for that?

9.However, I do apologise to you for that "Anti-Story" I made.
--------------------------------

As you can see, you are welcome over at TYFN. I hope you come back some day, and leave these fools.

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 5/22/2004 6:13:05 AM
Professional Paisano here

Print