Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 481058 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2005, 01:02:56 AM »
This may be off the topic, but I still think that yoshis are a different specie of koopa, so the koopa genus includes
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Paratroopa
Spiny
Spike Top
Buzzy beetle
parabuzzy
S. parabuzzy
Lakitu
super koopa
magikoopa
whatever you'd call bowser
dry bones etc.
dark lakitu
sky blue spiny
Dark Koopa
Shady Koopa
Red Paratroopa :P
and Yoshi. it does look a little similar... I think its "saddle" is a shell. observe th yoshis on SMW2. They already had "saddles" but had never been ridden before. There you go. And yes, spinies and Buzzies are koopas, they just walk on all fours for one of 2 reasons: their legs are short or they want to have high defense.

If birds breathed fire everytime they posted, the forum would''ve blow''d up by now.

Edited by - Bird Person on 10/3/2005 12:06:39 AM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2005, 02:17:31 PM »
DK's family. Where did Diddy, Dixie and the others come from?

Mario Mario he''s our man, if he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2005, 05:08:31 PM »
Bird Person - My whole previous theory was pointing out that exact thing.  Oh well.  No biggie.

New theory on DK characters!  They exist in a universe where two things that would normally not make sense in our world are perfectly normal in their world.  You should see what they do between the games, you would not believe it.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2005, 07:13:50 PM »
Diddy and Dixie came from a truly horrible place. We call it Rare.

It''s in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it''s in the same place but now it''s got a big hole through it.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2005, 07:30:47 PM »
What kind of species is Flurrie?

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2005, 07:37:18 PM »
Punio said she was "a cloud spirit." But come on, it would have been so much better to just have a http://img195.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cloudguyperson6vi.png "> cloud guy like the one on SM64's Tall Tall Mountain. It would stop questions like "what is Mario squeezing?!" and "Why doesn't Flurrie wear clothes, it's all wrong." Or maybe a... flying puffer-fish looking thing.  

Those red things in my awesome picture aren't arms & legs, it's an x over flurrie.

You''re all my FFFFs. My Freakin'' Fungi Forum Friends!

You''re all my http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=memyffffs3bi.png "> FFFFs . My Freakin'' Fungi Forum Friends!

Edited by - Bird Person on 10/9/2005 1:12:04 AM

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2005, 10:22:51 AM »
Can you explain how Vivian always sticks to the floor?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2005, 12:54:34 AM »
She's a shadow. Does your shadow float slightly off the ground?

I thought that was one of Vivian's cool features. You can walk up stairs and get her stuch outside of them and observe how tall she gets!

You''re all my http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=memyffffs3bi.png "> FFFFs . My Freakin'' Fungi Forum Friends!

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2005, 07:11:42 AM »
How come in MSSB, Goombas can bat but they have no hands?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2005, 09:49:01 PM »
So can Homestar Runner. And Strong Bad can type wearing boxing gloves. And the King of Town can inhale 50 lbs. of salt in 3 seconds. I tried to post a link but it went to www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/www.homestarrunner.com. That's not right!

Why do they give electric toothbrushes names like there are different models? They''re not cars!

Edited by - Bird Person on 10/10/2005 8:55:39 PM
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2005, 05:55:07 PM »
How come Luigi does fire in SSB but in M&L he does Thunder?

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2005, 06:14:44 PM »
Inconsistency.

Why do they give electric toothbrushes names like there are different models? They''re not cars!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2005, 06:18:16 PM »
You're as active as me every day aren't you?

Mario and Luigi They''re our men, If they can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2005, 06:18:16 PM »

Mario and Luigi They''re our men, If they can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2005, 06:18:16 PM »

Print