Print

Author Topic: The Perfect Peach  (Read 8189 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2005, 09:34:03 PM »
Indeed.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2005, 05:11:19 PM »
Oh, yeah. I forgot the parasol was a weapon, mainly because I never used Peach in battle, so I never bought weapons for her.

Got Bird? -Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2005, 05:30:21 PM »
...Peach is, like, THE most important party member to have out in SMRPG, what with all her healing abilities.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2005, 08:31:48 PM »
Peach doesn't take Toad out from under her dress. Just pause the game while doing the move and you'll see what she does. She makes Toad appear and grow between her hands.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2005, 08:59:32 PM »
Peach must have been watching too much tokusatsu. :)
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2005, 06:50:30 PM »
Ain't it funny how you think of something and then somehow remember a topic from a long time ago?  Yeah, I guess it's not funny.  Anyway, has anyone seen the planned artwork for Peach in Mario Strikers?  Wow, she looks great!  Not as great as the SSBM one but still pretty good.  I spotted this in a forum board at Nintendo.com and saw her wearing shorts, spiked shoes, and showing off her belly!  Not that I'm obsessed with her showing more skin or anything but I think she looks really cool this way, like a teenager.  I hope they stick with this new look in the game.

http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/article/642/642704/super-mario-strikers-20050817110535679.jpg

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 8/22/2005 7:50:44 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2005, 07:55:35 PM »
Hellooooo Princess Peach!

Ummm…Signature…?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2005, 08:28:54 PM »
Peach looked best in SSBM. Yay.

"Hey, there’s that apple again." ~ TEM
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2005, 08:51:41 PM »
I liked how they made her hair and dress blow willy-nilly on the Ice Climbers' stage.  It was a nice touch.

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2005, 04:43:58 PM »
It's hard to forget the parasol, she uses it to float down from her window when you get her...
I liked her SM64 voice, though

Peach Rules!
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2005, 10:13:42 PM »
My favorite Peach is from Super Mario Adventures.

(illustrated by Charlie Nozawa)

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2005, 10:46:15 PM »
I'm particularly attatched to Charlie Nozawa's Peach, myself.

But if I had to pick Peach from a game, it would definitely be Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 03:59:34 PM »
...or you could just say, "It's a game" rather than debate where anything is anywhere on a video game.

I mean break it down to principles: Italian Plumbers that have incredibly high vertical leaps, Inuits, a princess, a dinosaur, an overly-huge turtle, a 2D black figure, etc. beating the crap out of each other on top of a ship (in some courses cases). That's where Toad is... he's just THERE. It's a GAME. You can do anything you want in a game.

And yeah.. no offense, but if you're literally like in love with Peach, then.... you probably want to "go to Wal-Mart and buy a life [clue-RB]" in the words of Mr. Boyd.

Edited by - Trainman on 9/2/2005 3:01:17 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 08:42:45 PM »
That was a great comic.  I read it over and over and laughed hard every time.  But I'm not going to mention anything about a new Mario cartoon I want to see (oops,  just did!)

Trainman: The weirdness of the games is part of the reason I love to play them.  Especially parts of the games that involve warp pipes.  And I'm not in love with Peach, I just want her to get a better look than what she usually has.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 08:44:11 PM »
New? Thier making more cartoons?

Print