Print

Author Topic: The Evil Bread  (Read 82424 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2006, 09:19:03 PM »
"Man we are stuck here for eternity," Ledzeppelinrocks bellowed, "and I need new batteries for my CD player."

"Wait, there must be some secret...um...let's see..." Luigi Simpson said, as he looked around, "oh! Blue Toad. Move that matress!"

He did so, and out of a large amount of flames came Pumpernickel the Great!

"WHA HA HA HA!!!" he screamed evily, "THIS WAS THE PERFECT TRAP! I KNEW YOU IGNORATE IDIOTS WOULD ALL SEPERATE! NOW TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE BEATDOWN!"
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2006, 09:20:24 PM »
Then all the sudden, somone started screeming from above "AhhhHHHhHHhHHHH!!!!" then he hit Pumpernickel the Great's head, causeing him to die "Oweee! hey hold on where am I?!" he said while looking around
Wheee...

« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2006, 09:21:22 PM »
"You're in some sort of dungeon place... with a big door," replied The Blue Toad, "who are you?"
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2006, 09:22:19 PM »
"I'm Dragon_Masher, but you can just call me Masher, so... this is what happens when you get lost in the forest of sorrow, eh?"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 09:26:19 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2006, 09:26:39 PM »
"Yeah." Ledzeppelinrocks sighed, looking depressed. For he knew they would be lost for a long, long time.

But despite his ideas, the giant door began opening flashing a giant light. A piece of paper flew out, and The Blue Toad grabbed it. He read it aloud:

"Congradulations. The prophecy of the Five Knights of the Fellowship has been fuffiled. You have defeated the evil shadow over the Woods of Sorrow, which is now once again the Woods of the Smilies."

Luigi Simpson exclaimed, "Masher! You were the final key to the door's mystery! We have outsmarted the Woods of Sorrow!"

« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2006, 09:28:39 PM »
The Five Knights of the Fellowship cheered as the door slowly began to open!

« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2006, 09:29:51 PM »
"Woah! I did something important!" Masher did a little dance, and as the door opened more, it sucked everybody in, sending them into a white looking place with text in the sky "AhhhHHH! where are we?!" Masher said quickly
Wheee...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2006, 09:35:35 PM »
They all were scrambled about in the corners of the universe, until they all respawned in front of a giant, wise frog in a lily pond. The frog's name was Luepoftior, and he began to tell the Five of the Fellowship their next giant mission.

« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2006, 09:41:31 PM »
"You five are told in the great legend," he said slowly, "It is said that the Five Knights of the Fellowship of TMK will rise up, and save the earth from a great darkness that slowly consumes the earth day by day..."

"That's bad," said LZR.

"Yeah, I know," said Luepoftior.  "You five must journey to a place far away, it is called the Great Temple of the Five.  There you will each recieve your primary weapon for fighting.  These magic utensils will allow you to defeat the greatest evil ever to loom the earth."

"Woah, woah," said Masher, "That sounds pretty heavy..."

"Yes, I realise that this is rather sudden," said the giant frog, "But when you five joined, the evil darkness was strengthened a little, and is growing ever stronger!  There are poor, oblivious people that need your help!  Will you five journey to the Temple and save the earth from darkness?!"

« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2006, 09:46:02 PM »
"Is the weapon called the Fifth Sword?" (rip from zelda :P) Masher asked him "uhh... No." "is it the... Five sword?" Masher asked again, and again about the name, until Masher finally said the right one "is it the... Sword?" Masher asked "Yes it is the Sword" the Great frog told Masher. Releived that they could finally know what they were looking for, Masher shuted up
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 09:49:08 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »
"Yes!" Luigi Simpson immediatley replied.

"But wait, there is one more thing," Luepoftior said, "...um...be careful..."

They were all suddenly transported to the front of the Great Temple of the Five. LZR was the first to recieve his primary weapon:

From the sky dropped a sleek, silver guitar, about as big as a minivan. The edges were as sharp as the sharpest razor blade, and one string plucked shook the foundations of the earth and shone a great and mystical light. LZR's face lit up. This was the liberator of the good and pure, the destroyed of the bad and wretched.

And The Blue Toad's weapon was...

« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2006, 09:53:00 PM »
A grand emerald axe!  It fell from the sky as a gift from heaven.  It was crafted to the most amazing quality!  It's green glow was positively radiant, and it moved through the air at surprising speed, and still had a great sense of power and might!  The Blue Toad could feel power bursting through his body as he held his green instrument.  He held his gallant Emerald Axe into the air as it glowed magically, and then walked over to LZR who was busy playing awesome songs on his guitar. 

Next was Masher.  He recieved...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 10:02:45 PM by The Blue Toad »

« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2006, 09:56:01 PM »
A fine dust spread over Masher.

"Well, that was stupid," he muttered- and, unexplainably, Luigi Simpson was thrown to the floor.

"Whoa! I have psychic powers!" he yelled.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2006, 09:58:26 PM »
LZR sat in a corner playing a ground-shaking lyrical song as TBT swung around his amazing emerald axe, and Masher practiced his mental abilities.

Luigi Simpson's weapon dropped from the sky...it was stellar...it was...

« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2006, 10:00:13 PM »
A new, sapphire coloured armor!

"Awesome," Luigi Simpson said, activating it- it seemed lighter, but stronger, and had a small plasma cannon instead of one of the katanas- the other katana was now a silver sword.

"Awesome," he said again, letting Glorb have his weapon.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print