Print

Author Topic: The Evil Bread  (Read 81990 times)

« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2005, 04:16:32 PM »
That was until Crazy Bread Hand appeared, and zapped Master Bread Hand, to which Blue Toad exclaimed, "That's your brother!" and to which Luigi Simpson corrected him, saying, "That was his brother."
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2005, 06:33:20 PM »
Both of them gasped in horror as Crazy Bread Hand began laughing maniacally, and he had no mouth!!!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2005, 10:51:18 PM »
"I'll never give up!  I want that Crazy Bread Hand trophy!" cried Luigi Simpson, as he performed an amazing triple jump to recover from way off the screen just in time to pick up the heart that had just materialized.

« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2005, 10:58:17 PM »
Then, Crazy Bread Hand fired a sonic boom, which sent Blue Toad and Luigi Simpson to their knees, and then, suddenly, Then was revived and blew up, sacrificing his life boldly to save the axe-wielding Toad and his armor-clad ally.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 01:56:35 AM by Luigi Simpson »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2005, 11:20:20 PM »
(Is this the first post of 2006? Sorry, I don't follow this topic, but... This was at the top of the list, and I have to go now)
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2006, 09:52:43 PM »
The Blue Toad and Luigi Simpson mourned over the loss of Then.

« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2006, 09:59:04 PM »
Then, Crazy Bread Hand came back- but his spirit wasn't evil- it was Then's spirit!

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2006, 09:28:14 PM »
"Dear friends," said Crazy Bread Hand, not sounding so crazy, "I have come back to tell you that you both need to find the eight Triforce shards!"

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2006, 10:12:48 PM »
Then Link showed up and dropped four triforce pieces on the ground and said, "Here you go. I would give you the rest, but I guess I'm just evil that way."
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2006, 10:22:20 PM »
Suddenly, Blue Toad grinned. "Luigi Simpson and I will fight you for the rest!" to which Luigi Simpson nodded, saying "Let's rumble."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2006, 04:08:55 PM »
Then Glorb, who had been on a vacation in the Caribbean watching all the action, walked up to Luigi Simpson and said "boo", which caused him the pee his pants and cry.
every

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2006, 04:12:34 PM »
Then Link comes up with a mop and starts wiping it off the floor, and says, "Geez, if your gonna pee about it, I might as well give you the rest of the triforce shards." Afterwhich, he threw them on the ground...duh.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2006, 06:31:00 PM »
But as Glorb stole the shards, Luigi Simpson then ripped off his armor to reveal that he was...Pious Smiling (anagram)!
every

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2006, 09:17:38 PM »
The Blue Toad stood there in wonder, then said, "Uh...... I guess you can have four triforce shards, and I can have four triforce shards," and Luigi Simpson nodded in agreement.

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2006, 10:11:33 PM »
Suddenly, the real me came back, and looked at the fake me, and started to fight it with a sword!

Print