Print

Author Topic: Meowrio's Super Smash Bros. Characters  (Read 5386 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2003, 09:59:59 PM »
I don't see Microsoft coming out with any handhelds... do you?

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2003, 10:01:13 PM »
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2003, 11:21:00 PM »
Hey, how bout Lolo & Lala, a double team. You see that is the first game was on NES called The Adventures of Lolo. And actaully they was Kirby's Dreamland too from HAL Laboratories.

Shawne Vinson

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2003, 01:02:24 PM »
Hmm....You're right Chupperson Weird! And Shawne20, that's a good idea! TIme for my next idea!

Lololo and Lalala- They are very light and weak but like the Ice Climbers, they are stronger and better together. They fight with the same style as the Ice Climbers; you control both of them at the same time.

B: Block Throw- They both take out Star Blocks that can be thrown at enemies by pressing A.
 Smash B: Heave-Ho - Lololo and Lalala both run forward and Shove the foes away knocking them over.
 Down B: Rocket Jump- Lololo jumps on top and bounces off of Lalala causing a small shockwave to spread out for a few seconds afterwards.
 Up B: Spin Thrust-  Lololo grabs Lalala and they both spin through the air doing somersaults that damages foes and sends them up diagnaly.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!

Edited by - Meowrio on 8/29/2003 8:07:53 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2003, 07:28:50 PM »
How about a create a character thingamajiggy?

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2003, 10:18:14 PM »
No. I already told you guys, that this isn't the place to post your ideas. I'm not trying to be selfish, I just want people to let me know what sounds good and what doesn't.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2003, 09:50:23 PM »
Hi my Dr Wario username is messed up so i made a new one ill fill this post out later ok bye
It''s Bowser''s world we just live in it.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2003, 01:46:44 AM »
Ok. Cool Dr. Wario. Actually, that reminds me. Next Character!!

Geno- He's very well rounded like Mario. His attacks are pretty strong though.

B: Geno Beam- This attack shoots a beam out of Geno's Magic wand. Normally it is a small short beam, but the longer you hold B before releasing, the larger and more powerful it is.
 Smash B: Arm Canon- He shoots a missile from his Arm Canon which can be shot farther and have its trajectory change by the tilt of the Control Stick.
 Down B: Geno Blast- This attack shoots Auroroas down from the sky and can be charged. To use it requires a 3 second charge minimum. You press Down B and Geno will charge it similar to how Samus charges her beam. After you press Down B again, Geno will unleash it and it will affect the area in front of him.
 Up B: Geno Whirl- Geno whirls around damaging anyone surrounding him as he is lifted into the air.

Meowrio- The Samurai Pizza Cat

Likes- Nintendo, Jazz, Cartoons, Frogs, Skunks, nature, Ramen Noodles.

Dislikes- Perfume, Processed Chicken, Hippies, X-Box, Playstation 2.  
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2003, 05:54:42 PM »
So here I go with another! The next idea is...

Diddy Kong- He's light but jumps very high, with good evasiveness.

B: Cartwheel- He uses his traitional cartwheel attack. It inflicts moderate damage with no other effects.
 Smash B: Peanut Pistol- He takes out his peanut pistols. With them out, you can press B quickly to shoot rapid fire. To put them away, press Smash B again, or Down B or Up B.
 Down B: Orange Grenade- He throws an Orange Grenade in front of him. Besides causing heavy damage, it has no other effect.
 Up B: Jet Jump- He uses his Jet Pack and flies into the air quickly. It is mainly a recovery attack so it does no damage to foes.

Meowrio- The Samurai Pizza Cat

Likes- Nintendo, Jazz, Cartoons, Frogs, Skunks, nature, Ramen Noodles.

Dislikes- Perfume, Processed Chicken, Hippies, X-Box, Playstation 2.  
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2003, 01:17:27 AM »
Keep looking! I'm chock full o' ideas for this! I'll surely have more later on!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2003, 10:52:20 AM »
Somehow, I really feel that Diddy Kong actually will be in the next Smash Bros.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2003, 12:02:53 PM »
I think on Diddy's Peanut Pistol, instead of hitting Down+B, etc., you can just stop hitting B and it will stop. Decreases chance of getting hit. Also, when doing that move, you can dodge if you simply tap Left or Right. That's how DK's Giant Punch is stup.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print