Print

Author Topic: The Prophecy  (Read 65874 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2005, 12:14:41 AM »
The Prophecy rocks! It would make a great Mario RPG. It would be rated M, but I'd still buy it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2005, 12:28:03 AM »
I'm not going to read a story by someone who puts "intact" as two words.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #257 on: December 20, 2005, 01:25:04 AM »
The word "intact" isn't really so intact after all ;)
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2005, 01:37:43 AM »
¬_¬
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #259 on: December 20, 2005, 01:39:29 AM »
:D

« Reply #260 on: December 20, 2005, 12:19:38 PM »
Thank you, Sapphira, for your thoughtfulness and hard work to bringing back an unfinished classic.  That means a lot.  I bet the newer members will like to read it.  Whether intact or outtact.

When I look at my posts in that thread I'm surprised that I used to act so sarcastic.  444 complaints... yeah, that's real nice Y.R.  I'm glad that I can behave a little better than usual now.  A lot of it I give thanks to the FF!

Hold it!  Lizard Dude made a sig from that little Frosty the Snowman verse I wrote about him?  Someone actually did it for the first time!!  Heehee, I got it!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 12:24:33 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #261 on: December 20, 2005, 06:47:03 PM »
Boy, have I missed out. I need to get my butt over there and read it!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #262 on: January 01, 2006, 12:33:47 PM »
Wait one pig's larding minute!  Lizard Dude already read The Prophecy!  I remember because he posted on the original thread before it disappeared, saying how he had dragged out not reading it and then that he loved it when he did read it.  That was a long time ago.  And I just ruined Lizard Dude's joke by saying this whole thing.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2006, 05:20:40 PM »
Hmmm... There's a "Post Reply" option on that page. What would happen if I did?

Aah, it's a 404...
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #264 on: January 01, 2006, 07:29:28 PM »
If you wish to comment to the topic, you can do so in here (considering it won't even work there...).
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #265 on: January 01, 2006, 07:42:08 PM »
Bird Person, no offense, but you got seriously pwned.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #266 on: January 01, 2006, 08:16:15 PM »
I just finished Chapter 3. I scrolled down, there are at least 14 chapters. I'm gonna need a lot of coffee.

EDIT: Just done with Chapter 5. Sapph, you're really good at writing. One major thing that separates the author wannabes from the bestsellers- Good writers can draw an image in the readers' minds with their words. I'm not reading your story- i'm watching it.

I should get working on a story... I think I'm a pretty good writer, but that has yet to be seen. Maybe I'll get around to writing one, and if it's any good, I'll post it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 09:25:28 PM by bobman37 »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #267 on: January 01, 2006, 09:45:53 PM »
Bird Person, no offense, but you got seriously pwned.
XP I sure did...
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #268 on: January 03, 2006, 01:55:09 PM »
Ah! Sapph, you need to finish this story!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #269 on: January 17, 2006, 03:59:28 PM »
Oh, thank you so much! Bless you, MB! Again, you're my hero! Thank you thank you thank you! ^__^

Well, sweet, now I can merge the topics, and everything will be back in business! (...Except for the, uh...finishing the story, which I have absolutely no idea when I'll even get to that, so please stop asking or begging. XD)

I can't express how grateful I am for all this. Thank you again, MegaByte. :)

Print