Yes
1 (25%)
No
2 (50%)
A little bit
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Print

Author Topic: Never-Ending Story - You decide what happens...as per usual  (Read 25814 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2007, 04:09:56 PM »
...an oversized egg,  which hatched open to reveal...

« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2007, 08:46:11 PM »
A Lifetime supply of fishsticks, and The Cheat!
Wheee...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2007, 11:02:33 PM »
And Kraid managed to find his way to the pie, which he took from me. Jesus said "Here's your invincibility!" The room flashed, and one of the men who was wearing a cloak threw a pike at me. It bounced off. While Glorb was eating his fishsticks, he was like "OMG!" and Batman said "I'm gonna be sued again!" And Glorb did so. He got $400,000, with $70,000 of court fees. Kraid suddenly died, and fell on the cloaked men, while a plothole sucked me and Glorb through...to where PaperLuigi was!
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2007, 10:55:24 AM »
And then...
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2007, 02:03:50 PM »
Then's back went out.... AGAIN. But...

« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2007, 03:28:11 PM »
Then a guy with NO face walked in. He said, "" Then screamed, "..."

How can you scream, "...?" Mumbled Masher101 when he walked in randomly.
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2007, 11:51:39 AM »
Sadly, Masher101 was hit by a truck much in the same manner Glorb was. However, when the scientists were performing an autopsy, they discovered Masher101 was really...
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2007, 12:00:37 AM »
Fred Savage!  Suddenly, it all came full circle.  A strange voice could be heard in the background.

"And that's when it hit me, I'd been used as a side plot in a story featuring animated characters.  And the worst part was, my friends were nowhere to be found."
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2007, 11:07:54 PM »
Meanwhile...Sonic relizes that Tails died. He then planned to assassinate Mario and Luigi! "It have must've been them!"

If you think Sonic should kill them, say so.

If you think he should get wasted tomorrow, say so.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2007, 10:16:53 AM »
Glorb pressed option 1, but the voice said, "You have chosen option 2." "Aw, con-sarnit!" screamed Glorb.
every

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2007, 04:03:42 PM »
Sonic...uh, got wasted  and the Mario Bros. joined him in good fun after Luigi brought Tails back to life with some kind of strange crap. But since they were drunk and all, they began to fight with other people inside the bar like Wario, Eggman, The Undertaker and Chuck Norris.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2007, 01:15:47 AM »
Meanwhile, Glorb and I were warped randomly into MEGABYTE's Fortress. He said "You shall have a big addiction for Mario games!" He grabbed a serum that would make somebody addicted to jumping plumbers and tried to inject Glorb, but was neutralized by pure Phazon which Jman and Fred Savage dumped onto him...but then MEGABYTE rised out of it, turned green, and was nicknamed "GIGABYTE"!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2007, 07:47:51 AM »
GIGABYTE powered up his Evil Ray, but stopped. "Uh....Glorb, why are you drinking the serum?" Glorb stopped in the middle of greedily slurping the liquid out of the needle. "Huh? Oh, I dunno...it was green. Looked tasty." Suddenly, Glorb's innards siezed up, his eyes turned a very slightly different shade of blue, and he started screaming. "Yargh! Me love jumping plumbarz! Me hate Sony!!" Glorb suddenly saw a plumber doing jumping jacks in the corner, and before GIGABYTE could ask what he was doing there, Glorb...
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »
Attempted to get the plumber to make a mushroom come out of a brick by uppercutting it, then...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2007, 05:10:02 PM »
...Kicked down the door of GIGABYTE's office and went on a rampage at Sony's HQ (which was just near GIGABYTE's office). Glorb ran around, breaking windows and kittens alike, and generally making a nuisance of himself. Suddenly, Ken Kutagari, shirtless, muscley, and decked out in combat gear, burst through the door of the bathroom, brandishing a flaming motorcycle. "Alright," he screamed, "Who here's causin' all this ruckus? I was in the middle of a very important business meeting discussing the magical Cancer-curing properties of the PS3!"
every

Print