Yes
1 (25%)
No
2 (50%)
A little bit
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Print

Author Topic: Never-Ending Story - You decide what happens...as per usual  (Read 25712 times)

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 08:02:10 PM »
...and Luigi was persistently calling for Mario, and eventually stumbled into a mansion.
"No! Not again!"
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 08:10:37 PM »
But then everyone jumped into the universe portal, sending them all into... THE NEVER ENDING ROCK PAPER SCISORS GAME!!! Everyone screamed madly as thousands of things tried to kill them.
Wheee...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 08:24:09 PM »
Suddenly a gigantic freezer bit the world.
That was a joke.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 08:33:13 PM »
Then Mario screamed "WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!!". Suddenly, all that was ridiculous stopped.
Mario pulled two shotguns and passed one to Luigi, who was armed with a vaccum cleaner.
"It's time..." said Luigi, who was holding that same grenade...

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 08:34:23 PM »
This caused a giant pothole to open up, sucking in everyone, BUT the giant... freezer.

They got spit out in... ARKENSAS or something.
Wheee...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 09:27:56 PM »
...Mario and Luigi suddenly died, then the went back to the map screen.
"What's gonna happen now?" said Mario. "Is Sonic gonna appear with Darth Sidious Powers?"

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 10:40:42 PM »
"Yup," said Sonic, and the two began a light-saber battle.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 11:20:07 PM »
...and Luigi looked into his pocket and found more grenades. He threatened Sonic with them, who had stopped. Mario decapitated Sonic and Luigi blew up the corpse with a grenade.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 08:33:07 AM »
...Sonic respawned and, while still blinking with invincibility, sighed. "I say, old chap, that was dashedly unsporting. Care to have a go at it again?", he said. Suddenly, the blinking wore off, and Mario readied his shotgun. But before he could fire, there was a deep rumbling from behind him...
every

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 10:18:05 AM »
And then a giant worm made a giant hole behind them, and then the worm jumped out and ate all of Luigi's grenades. This made him explode.
Wheee...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2007, 01:57:22 PM »
So worm meat landed everywhere, and the poor people never went hungry again. Now Mario and Luigi had to finish their lightsaber battle against Sonic. However, it turned out that it was all just a ploy by Eggman and Bowser so they could take over the universe using the plotholes and the gigantic freezer.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2007, 02:00:52 PM »
Eggman had put the freezer on "Low" Which caused the world to melt.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 02:44:07 PM »
And the world was saved...for about 10 seconds.  Meanwhile, I set out collecting Fred Savage's 80s movies.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 05:49:50 PM »
Jman had to find all t he Fred Savage movies because conveniently enough, that was the very thing that could defeat the plotholes! At the same time, however, Mario and Sonic had to deal with the giant freezer which melted the world. The plumber and the hedgehog had to venture through space to find a way to stop Eggman and Bowser as well as repair the world (Super Mario & Sonic Adventure Galaxy).

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2007, 07:13:08 PM »
....while Luigi was rejected...again. "Why? Why does this always happen? I'll have to make my own adventure then!"

Print