Yes
1 (25%)
No
2 (50%)
A little bit
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Print

Author Topic: Never-Ending Story - You decide what happens...as per usual  (Read 25709 times)

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2007, 06:45:02 AM »
Mother Brain then said, "WHO WANTS ME?" Which was answered by Bowser saying, "Me"
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2007, 09:13:37 AM »
Mother Brain paused. "Uh, yeah, whaddaya want? I'm busy...doing stuff." A space piarte walked up to them. "Yeah, quit wasting her time. She's doing....stuff." Bowser pouted. "Nuh-Uh! I had to get through all those floaty balls and lava pits to get here, and I'm not leaving until I get my answers!" Mother brain sighed. "Y'know, you could've used the front door." But Bowser couldn't listen, as he was too busy...
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
...... Grating cheese, because you know, evil villians need to eat too.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2007, 02:40:23 PM »
Meanwhile, at Deezer's Foretress, Sonic and Lincoln...

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2007, 03:47:54 PM »
Were discusing who would be a better DanceDanceRevolution player. Lincon said he would, being that he had long legs. But Sonic wasn't going to settle for that, and he said he was fast enough to be better. So the only way to settle it was to find a DDR machine, and play versus!! So they went looking for one...
Wheee...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
..but then they realized that they still had to find Mario. Though fortunately they didn't have to worry about running out of time for now as Bowser put the Gigantic Freezer 2.0 project on hold so he could make macaroni and cheese for Eggman. Then...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2007, 11:16:32 PM »
...Samus came through, breaking the door. "Oh no!" she said. "Wrong story!" She left the fortress dissapointed. Meanwhile, Mario had found a AC power outlet and charged his DS. Sonic saw him on the other side, and started running. However, he did not realize that there was a carpet on the floor. Sonic tripped up and fell with aching pain. Lincon went pass him and talked to Mario.
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2007, 06:28:17 AM »
"Four Score And Seven Years Ago..." He was saying until he got sucked into another plothole. "Well... that was-a useless..." Said Mario as he looked at Sonic sprawled on the carpet in pain...
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2007, 01:27:07 PM »
Sonic was transported to the local hostpital. But the ambulance tripped on a rug too, It squirmed on the ground, aching. That's when an ambulance took them both away.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2007, 01:46:55 PM »
Suddenly, the ambulance crashed. That's it. Until...
every

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2007, 04:13:56 PM »
(Ugh...) Another ambulance picked up the ambulance with the ambulance with Sonic in it.
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2007, 07:52:40 PM »
After many weeks of recovery, Sonic was back on his feet, running laps again, that's when Mario needed to find and snatch the sacred "Golden Crayon" To make Peach the perfect "5 days after earth day" card. "I'll be back." Mario said, "With weapons of mass destruction and a 45 millimeter pistol that shoots shells the size of California, which I currently don't govern,"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2007, 09:47:44 PM »
"... I will finally best that Schwarzenegger and become the ruler!!!!! Mwahahaha!"
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2007, 09:51:21 PM »
Then the Animaniacs ran through the scene, whilst being pursued by Ralph the guard.  Ed, Edd and Eddy followed, as another plothole had been established.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2007, 07:06:15 AM »
With all of the commotion, nobody seemed to notice that Bowser and Eggman's second gigantic freezer was completed already heading towards Earth. Bowser and Eggman got ready to celebrate their eventual victory by having some baklava.

Print