Print

Author Topic: What's on your Pants?  (Read 4255 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: May 11, 2009, 08:23:31 AM »
The title seems sufficiently self-explanatory, so without further ado, let the pants-ing begin! If you feel inspired to participate, simply place the contents of your pants into a reply... provided that said text is TMK-approriate, of cour-- meh, no moderator would dare trudge through this 55-page wasteland of moral depravity known as our pants anyway.

I KID THE MODS.

Anyways, here goes:

The blue pajama pants I'm wearing right now have white within black racing stripes going down the outside of both pants legs.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 08:42:36 AM »
My Nintendo DS with Pokémon Diamond inside is currently in my right front pocket, if that's what you're asking.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 10:52:40 AM »
Dark gray and beige plaid.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 11:27:24 AM »
What's on my pants?  Well, it looks like peanut butter, but it certainly doesn't taste like peanut butter.  I have no idea what it is.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 11:55:29 AM »
I'm wearing blue jeans, my cell phone is currently sitting on my right leg and my wallet, keys, and pay check are in my left pocket.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 12:01:23 PM »
Cargo pants. I like the number of pockets, but the size of the back ones, which I never even use, make my butt look too big, as does the inseam. Still, they're pretty comfortable. In my top left pocket, I've got my wallet, with six bucks inside, and two loose quarters. In my top right pocket, I've got my keys and a Gideon New Testament. In my side right pouch thing, I've got two pens and a pencil clipped on, and in the little pocket behind the middle of the pouch, I've got my Chocolate. Light blue. If I had my DS on me, it would probably go in my left pouch thing, and if I owned a Game Boy Micro, it would go in the little behind middle pocket on the left.

Also, I am in my pants, wearing a red T-shirt, white briefs, slightly mismatched white socks, and somewhat ratty white sneakers.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 01:42:33 PM »
Jizz.

I KEED I KEED, it's not mine.

But for actual realz, my left pocket contains my cell phone and a pencil, and my right buttcheek pocket contains my wallet.
every

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
My laptop, because I've got some studying to do.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 03:31:16 PM »
Pockets: DS Lite (containing TWEWY and M&L:SS), a dollar in quarters, cell phone, wallet (containing various non-trading, non-credit cards, and with a 256MB thumbdrive [containing various school-related documents and some software, including Firefox Portable and GIMP Portable) and a housekey attached via keyring), headphones, MP3 player, 2GB thumbdrive (containing various PC games, including StarCraft and Cave Story).
Belt.
The pants are sort of a blue-gray color.

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »
A pair of blue dungarees.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 05:27:16 PM »
Green salwar kameez bottoms.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 04:57:47 PM »
BLOOD!!

No, just some ketchup. Whew! I thought I was bleeding for a second there. Darned hamburgers dripping ketchupy goodness all over the place.

I guess I better change pants after work..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »
Blue jeans. At the moment, nothing in the pockets.

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 05:24:26 PM »
meh, no moderator would dare trudge through this 55-page wasteland of moral depravity known as our pants anyway.

Actually, I've had many mods in my pan... I KID THE MODS

Really, all I've got is an invitation to a party for the cast and crew of our school's annual play, or as the letter itself states, "...a final amalgamation of hebdominal talent".
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 05:35:36 PM »
I'm currently wearing camo cargo pants. The right front pocket contains a purple carabiner, to which my keys and Swiss army knife are attached.
The left front pocket contains a fingernail clipper and three guitar picks. My right back pocket contains my wallet.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Print