Print

Author Topic: The Adventures of Bob-omb Part1:ouch  (Read 1904 times)

« on: January 29, 2002, 03:05:50 PM »
Intro:In the land of The Mushroom Kingdom Mario and luigi have finnally been defeted by Bowser who has obtained the Horn of Power.Mario and Luigi's closest friend(a bob-omb with no fuse)has to save The Mushroom Kingdom from the evil cluches of Bowser and the Koopa Kids!

as our story begins our hero awakes from his long sleep he see's the sky is dark and he check's his bombclock and it reads:11:03am .
 "Why is it dark out if it is 11:03am?"said bob-omb.as soon as he says that the morning paper(the early koopa)had just been deliverd. (picks up paper)"king bowser annonses all residents of Koopa palace must pay tax of $100 koopabills every three months.KOOPA PALACE?!?KING BOWSER?!?THIS IS THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM AND THE KING IS ON VACATION!"said Bob-omb."I'm going to see the king about this(takes anothor look at paper)"also King Bowser annonses that Mario and Luigi's defeat meant the King won't be coming back and I take over as king.WHAT?!?BOWSER KING NO WAY!well I guess I will go and see Bow......MARIO AND LUIGI ARE DEAD!?! Oh now Bowser gonna get it!I'm going straight to that castle and give him what he deseves!"said Bob-omb.LATER.....(pulls out map)"Well I have to cross Desert Koopa,I guess"said Bob-omb"hey, what are you doing here!this is Red Bob-omb terratore!"said a red Bob-omb."well I have to see the Ki...""oh no your not(pulls out walkie talkie)Captian we got one."innteruppted the red bob-omb.then out of nowhere a red bob-omb with a hat came out."what's all trouble"said the captain."we found a black invader"said a red Bob-omb.Ivader?Bob-omb thought."well we have to do battle"said the captain."do battle?listen i'm very sorry for coming in to your land."said Bob-omb"sorry dose'nt cut it"said the captain.(the captain tries to jump on our hero)"AHHHHH!"skreamed Bob-omb.after that the battle started Bob-omb kept dodgeing all attacks from the captain.after a little while the red bob-ombs started to talk about who would win."Okay you made me go too far(lights fuse)"Eeeeeeaaaacccckkkkk!"shrieked Bob-omb.they started to run in circles.as the fuse got lower the captain got faster.BOOM!the captain was now little pices.Bob-omb was hurt but not badly.all of the red Bob-omb walked away in search for a new base and captain.by then it was night time so Bob-omb went to sleep and his adventure would continue tomorrow!

keep ckecking back for Part2:Ludwig's ambush!
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2002, 03:55:08 PM »
hey ,is this a great story or what?

the man of mario is here!
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2002, 09:14:40 PM »
..............now THAT is confusing.....
How about Bob-omb wakes up in a jungle,
and finds a valcano?!?!?
Burp!sorry......

Paper Mario rules!

Print