Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Melee story  (Read 2982 times)

« on: March 02, 2002, 12:52:22 PM »
In Super Smash Bros. Melee there's an adventure mode but no story comes with it.   Here's the place to write your ideas!

Mario: I think it's TIME to kill Bowser. Who's agree?!Homer Simpson: Me! I hate that frog. But...not when mix with some horses carrots.  Mario: Who are you?!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 12:56:19 PM »
Maybe I'll write one someday...

Mario: I think it's TIME to kill Bowser. Who's agree?!Homer Simpson: Me! I hate that frog. But...not when mix with some horses carrots.  Mario: Who are you?!
can I?

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 07:13:11 PM »
Master Hand *****slapped Peach and Mario got ****ed and fought everyone in his way to have revenge.

No wait...there's something wrong with that.  Aaaah Bill Gates you moron why did u spill vegetable sauce on my GameCube!

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 07:13:56 PM »
I have some idea of the story but it's all speculatiopn really.
Theory#1 The master Hand is simply a child and the fighters are just his action figures.
#2 The master hand brings all the nintendo characters from there peaceful lives and forces them to fight each other.
(THe first one makes more sense)

A feild sat in place. Peacefully minding its own feildish ways. when suddenly, it ceased to be a field. It was no longer what it was and was what it was not.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2002, 12:32:49 PM »
I don't want the N64 version story ( the smash bros melee classic mode)! What I want is the real story. ( the adventure mode)
Master Hand is not the final boss.
It's bowser!

can I?

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2002, 03:27:34 PM »
the smash bros story is the one dealing with master hand
that's what smash bros is about

i think it's theory #2

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2002, 08:21:54 AM »
LET'S START THE STORY!

An announcer is reporting a live television broadcast of the Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... Welcome to the worlds most intense fighting match in the history of videogames! Tonight, you'll see characters from all the major Nintendo franchises battling it out for the glory of their homelands!"

The crowd cheered.

"From the Mushroom Kingdom, we have the portly plumber himself... MARIO!"

Mario jumped out of a green pipe and bowed in front of the audience. The crowd cheered hystarically.

"From DreamLand, we have the cute ball of pink fluff himself... KIRBY!"

Kirby floated down on a bright yellow star and did his happy dance. The crowd cheered.

"From Planet Zebes, we have the most dangerous alien bounty hunter in the galaxy, SAMUS ARAN!"

Samus emerged from a teleporter and shot a beam of light from her proton gun. The crowd cheered hystarically.

"From Dark Land, we have the killer beast himself... KING BOWSER KOOPA!"

Bowser stomped through of the arena gates and snarled. The crowd booed.

"From the legendary land of Hyrule we have the young Hylian himslef... LINK!"

Link emerged from a teleporter and held the Master Sword high in the air for all to see. The crowd cheered.

"From Kongo Jungle, we have the big ape himself... DONKEY BUTT!"

The audience was confused. "HUH?" They asked in disgust.

"Excuse me, I've said a slight error in pronunciation. The ape's real name is... DONKEY KONG!"

Donkey Kong swung down from a large vine and flexed his muscles. The audience cheered.

"Also, we have the Gerudo King of Evil himself... GANNONDORF!"

Gannondorf rode into the stadium on a black stallion and grinned a villainous grin. The audience booed.

"There'll be many more participants on the way, so stay tuned to ESPN for more of the SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE TOURNAMENT! We now have to go to a commercial break!"

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2002, 07:24:33 PM »
Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Donkey Kong were running after Bowser and he escaped in the 4th dimension.
To follow him they decided to searched everywhere until they find an entrance.
Peach took a road with Mario. Yoshi went with Donkey Kong and Luigi made his way trough the mushroom kingdom alone.
He stomped on Goombas and Koopas. Halfway he meet with lots of yoshis who started to attack him. He was confused but he didn't have time to wait so he sent them all flyin straight up in the air. He continued his way until he reached Peache's castle.
Mario and Peach were there and when they saw someone coming (Luigi) they started to attack. Luigi didn't know why so he attacked them too. When the two others saw him attack they tought it wasn't the real Luigi just like Luigi tought it wasn't the real Mario and Peach. After the battle where Luigi won, they started to understand everything and they started to fogive each other.
Then they asked Toad if he had an idea of how to reache Bowser and he said that Donkey Kong surely knows so they decided to go to Kongo Jungle.
Once there they saw two little Donkey Kongs who started to attack Mario. After Mario sent them flying they came back and sticked themselves together and they became one giant Donkey Kong! After Yoshi beat him Donkey Kong became normal and he explained that Bowser gave him a magic potion and he became like that. He thanked Mario and friends and they explained that they were running after Bowser. Donkey Kong told them to go to the main underground maze of Hyrule plains and that they would surely find some clues there.

Ouf! This were the two first chapters. I'll continue the story later or maybe not if someone continues it where I was in the story. Hey, maybe that person can do two chapters and after someone else does two others, etc.? It's just an idea like that.

can I?

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2002, 04:47:58 PM »
can I?

Print