Print

Author Topic: What does your "User Name" mean?  (Read 12223 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: January 26, 2003, 01:53:27 AM »
Mine was supposed to be a combination of "Luigi" and "ojisan" (oh-jee-sahn; uncle), but I accidentally typed Luigison instead of Luigisan.  Now the only way to change it is to make a new user name with another email address.  Or, I could bug Deezer, but it's not that important anyway.

What does your "User Name" mean?

--> Åñím@l ©®ø$$íñ9â„¢ Now Only ß49.99 <--
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 02:03:26 AM »
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2003, 03:26:54 PM »
my user name is the name of one of bowsers kids

never argue with an idiot.they`ll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
never argue with an idiot.they`ll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2003, 07:25:35 PM »
Well I think pink boos are better than any other kind because they can change into platforms & a normal boo couldnt itimidate that but also I like king boo from LM & SMS plus boos are cool in Mario Party where they steal your stuff.They pulled that off well in MP4 where you look into the crystal ball.....

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2003, 09:44:09 PM »
Well, ok my first name is Steve (Something I have NO problem giving out online, because it is so common) and the "Insane" part describes my oftentimes erratic behavior. One minute I'm calm, making intelligent posts, the next I'll start a HUGE flame war, and yet another minute I'll be posting something that is bordering on inappropriate. And then I'll be back to good again. Same thing in the real world (And it worries quite a few people, too.)

Almost like I have several personalities.

(No, I'm not going to snap and attack other people for no reason. I am NOT (I REPEAT, NOT) a violent person.

NOT VIOLENT. Got that?)

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2003, 10:19:36 PM »
My user name has a long and strange history.
I shall begin now:
One day, my best friend and I were constructing a Hot Wheels race track. We decided to put a jump in the track. We used a couple small boxes and things to create a suitable elevation in the track. We used tape to secure it to the floor... so he said "Hey Matt, I need some more Chup." He meant to say more tape, but didn't. So anyway, after calling Pizza flavored Goldfish "Chup", we eventually decided it was a green, plaid, gelatinous blob substance. The popularity of Chupâ„¢ grew. I visited another friend of mine one day, and we decided to play Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. We had decided that to be weird was good, and we were Chupâ„¢ people. So, he entered Chupperson Weird, as in a weird Chupâ„¢ person. Thus, my alter ego was born. I have used this name a lot over the years, and Chuppy is the Chupâ„¢ mascot.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2003, 06:29:51 AM »
 Er.. nothing strange nor personal about mine. I'm just a large fan of Black Mages from the Final Fantasy series. Heh, back when the first one was released on the NES, my first party was Four Black Mages.  Hah, bad idea for the first time playing.

Anyway, yes, Black Mages = rawk.

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2003, 11:25:43 PM »
My name refers to a species of multil colored ostriches that populate the Final Fantasy World. I was originally going to be Mog the Moogle, but I decided against it. I cry to myself every night over that mistake. Kidding, of course.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2003, 06:40:11 PM »
Hmm, I don't know why now, but my deranged sixth-grade brain typed that in as my first username I ever needed, for the old old multiplayer game HoverRace. Six years later, I have never used anything else.

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2003, 01:37:27 PM »
First name's Whitney, last name starts with an M. Or it will when i get married, at least...my actual last name is way too dull and boring and it starts with an L, and i have a problem with that letter, so i figured i'd just gank Raf's last name starting initial and make a handle out of it. It's simple, it works, and unlike other user names i've had in the past, i don't think i can possibly get mistaken for a guy.

And Lizzard, pal, you've definitely gotta give me an explanation for that quote in your signature. I've blown a fuse trying to understand it.

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2003, 05:30:24 PM »
Normally I would, call myself by my first name, Tony. but when I came to tmk, I used the name of a fan character, Whom I have tried to pretend doesn't exist so I don't sound like one of those people who puts their fan charater in everything they do.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2003, 05:30:31 PM »
It happened during the war over hacking this forum(don't ask), when, after we figured out how to change other people's posts, a member called frostbite said "Dang. I can't f**k any of you off now. You'll probably change my posts to "I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake Oven" or something". I don't know exactly WHY he decided to use it as his sig.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2003, 01:13:46 AM »
Because, it zapped a circuit in his poor, deranged... uh, 12th-grade brain, maybe.

That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2003, 05:51:11 PM »
Better a poor, deranged 12th grade brain than a not-quite-adult-but-really-ready-to-freaking-graduate-anyway 11th grade one, right?

Wow i'm so so so ready to be out of high school.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2003, 10:34:18 PM »
I wouldn't know.
I exist outside the compulsory school system.

That was a joke.

Print