Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 92646 times)

« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2004, 04:30:24 PM »
Play as Tingle

Beat Golden Sun: The Lost Age with transfered data from Golden Sun. Shove your Lost Age game pak into your Nintendo 64 game console and then put your Super Mario 64 game into your Nintendo 64. Instead of the normal title screen, the title screen for Crystal Chronicles will appear. Turn your radio on when this happens. Go ahead and choose new game on the title screen. You will see the title for a new show called Spanyard-Man instead of the opening movie for Crystal Chronicles. At this time, your radio will be playing the song Outrageous. When it does, eat your radio with a can of Sprite. When you have finished eating your radio and the can of Sprite, Mario's head will appear saying "Welcome to The Wheel of Fortune" for no reason. Just press start and the Super Mario 64 title will come up with Tingle's head instead of Mario's head. Now you can play as Tingle.  
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2004, 07:06:31 PM »
Multiple Characters:

Sonic: Beat the game 5476257 times and you will unlock the "Enter Cheat" option. You will need this option for all of these new characters. Now type "RINGAHOLIC"

Shadow: "EVILSPEED"

Tails: "SONICFANBOY"

Knuckels: "REDDREDS"

Secret Levels:

Bad Plumbing: Go to Jolly Roger Bay and type ABZLR repeatedly until you die. Now instead of Bob-Omb Battlefield, you will have this new level.

The Moon: Fuse your SMB64 with a Zelda game. The games will not work any more. Now de-fuse the games and return them to their normal form. Now put in SMB64 and now all levels will be replaced by the moon level.

Have Mario Re the Newspaper Instead of Sleeping: Leave the game on for 20 hours without playing. Next time Mario will read the "Plumber Picayune" instead of sleeping.

Thanks for reviving the topic!

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2004, 05:40:38 PM »
Unlock a demo of Super Mario 64x4

Beat Super Mario 64 as Tingle. After the credits, turn off your N64 and put both disks for the game Tales of Smyphonia in to your N64 with Super Mario 64. Turn your N64 back on. You'll notice that the intro for Tales of Smyphonia is on but some of the party members are removed and replaced with Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Mallow and Geno. The party members from Tales of Smyphonia that are still in the game are Lloyd, Colette, Genis and Raine. Beat the game by using olny the Mario realated party members once you get them all. You'll return to the SM64 title screen, but you'll see a star icon on the bottom left corrner of Marios head. Select the star and you can now play a demo of Super Mario 64x4.

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2004, 06:07:02 PM »
Unlock The Matrix as a level: Play the game as all secret characters in order they were unlocked. Go to the Enter Cheat (from my previous post) and type THEREISNOSPOON,MRANDERSON!@#$%^&*()0987654321hghfdijfjbhgfjdllllllllllllllMARIOSjdsfgjksgfjksgjCHEATSHVhjdvsjhvdsjv......welcome to The MaTrIx.>.>.> and you will have The matrix level after Bowser.

Play Diablo: Get away from you Gamecube. Go to your computer and put the Diablo Disc in. Play.  <-----This one's hard.

SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2004, 10:07:13 AM »
Hey, this looks fun!  I love fake codes.  Hope you don't mind if I post a little something... Get a better ending: collect all of the stars and coins in every level of the game and then beat the last Bowser 120 times.  Now go to Yoshi on the roof.  He will say, "Wow, Mario, you beat Bowser 120 times.  Whoop-dee-do.  For saving our pathetic lives again and wasting so much time we present you with this award."  Then he will give you 100 lives and infinte flying/metal/invisible powers.  Yoshi will jump off the roof and slam into the mountain.

Now go into the castle and run around the sun rug 1,000 times.  A chime will sound and Mario will get dizzy and pass out. When he wakes up, go to the room that leads to Peach's secret slide.  Jump through the left window instead of the right and you will be in Peach's secret bathroom.  Go to the toilet and butt-stomp the handle, then jump in the toilet.  Mario will get sucked down the drain and scream his head off.

Next you will enter the secret world of Stiny Stinky Sewers.  Run through the maze of pipes until you reach a room with a giant platform floating over a big drain.  Bowser is there and has Peach with him.  Bowser will say, "Mario, what took you so long?  Do you think you can beat me 121 times?!"  Then Peach will say, "Mario why did you go into my bathroom without permission?"  The fight begins.  Bowser will shoot fire at you which is dumb since you can't be hurt while you're metal.  Because of that he will also slam the platform to make it sink into the slime so you die if you don't beat him quickly.  Grab him by the tail when you get a chance, swing him around, and throw him into a pipe.  He will get jammed in the pipe, with sewage building up behind him, and he will get launched out and shot into a wall.  Repeat this nine more times.  At the last time he will hit the wall and fall into the slime and "drown."  The platform will start to go under but Mario will grab Peach and fly out of there and return to the secret bathroom.

With both heroes now safe Peach will say, "Mario, thank you so much for saving me from getting my new dress wrecked.  You're the best!"  Then both characters will kiss passionantly for ten minutes and the credits will roll after that.  While the credits are going you can shoot the names with a cursor and make sound affects with the other buttons.  After the credits you will see the cake but this time it will look different... it has one extra strawberry this time!

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2004, 06:15:50 PM »
Oo, good one!

Here's a kind of similar one:
First, collect all 120 stars. Now save the file, erase that file and do that 10 more times. On the final time, Yoshi will say: "Don't you want to just save Peach and get out???" Mario will say: "Nope. Saving the world over and over and over and over and over again is a wonderful pleasure for me." Yoshi will then say: "Okay, whatever." he will pull out a Magnum and attempt suicide. Before that, he will give you a cube. After he dies, you get sucked into the cube and it is now in Daisy's castle, Yoshi is now alive again, and you will have another 120 stars to collect. Obviously, the cake will be different. If you complete the above code in less than 10 minutes, you will have to face a virtually impossible to defeat Donkeey Kong boss before the finish of the additional game. If you beat Donkey Kong, the cake will be Donkey Kong's decapitated head and in the backround is hid completly mutilated body. If you are able to do so, the game immediatly becomes rated M for Mature and if your mother is obsessive, will never buy you another Mario game again.

SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2004, 04:51:31 PM »
Play as Usher

Collect 99 stars then go to the Bowser in the Sky level. Sing all of Usher's songs before going into the pipe. You'll appear in a new world called dizzy dizzy phone dail. Dail 1-800-subs and a koopa will awnser the phone. When he asks Mario for a sub, respond by saying Mmmmm....toasty. The koopa will then scream and then hang up. Now defeat Bowser on the phone 20 times then eat a doughnut. Now dial 1-800-toasty and Usher will awnser the phone. Start singing Usher's songs again until Usher hangs up. You can play as Usher.

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2004, 08:33:24 PM »
After you discover Peach's secret bathroom and beat the game you can go back and use it whenever you want!  Then Peach will knock on the door and ask you to hurry up while you can hear Mario grunt and... okay, I've gone too far this time.

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/26/2004 7:35:44 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sqrt2

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2004, 08:07:46 AM »
Play as a Bob-omb.

Keep on playing the first star on Bob-omb Battlefield until you have defeated the Bob-omb king 100 times. On the 101st time of beating the king he will curse you, turning you into a Bob-omb for the rest of the game.

NOTE!! Do not under any circumstances press the B button whilst as a Bob-omb, as you will light your fuse and explode, losing a life as a result.

Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2004, 06:23:52 PM »
Play as Mixed-Up Mario

Beat the game with 120 stars. Then, go into the entrance room and look up to the sky while pressing ABLR AND X. In order to press X, you must dislodge the D-Pad from it's space on the controller, take the X button from an SNES controller, and jam it into where the D-Pad used to be. If this is done correctly, the light will be dimmed and you will not be transported to the flying cap level. Instead, the light will be red and slowly everything will be getting darker. Stop looking up and you'll find yourself at the bottom of the castle. There, let Mario stand directly on the large fish that is lying dead in the middle of the room. Once he gets very tired, giant fish will begin to circle around the room. Mario will start sleeping, and say "Am I-a stoned?" The screen will go black and the game will restart itself. Everything will look normal, except Mario will have a second face on his dairyaire!

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming

Edited by - boomstix on 10/27/2004 6:40:54 PM
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2004, 06:36:37 PM »
Take the X button from the NES?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Sqrt2

« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2004, 02:00:29 AM »
Play as luigi.

Outside Peach's castle, run round each tree ten times. This will change the patch of water near the cannon into beer. Then dive in and stay submerged until three quarters of the energy bar is depleted. Upon surfacing, mario will be so groggy and hungover that luigi will have to take his place.

Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2005, 03:57:47 PM »
Play as Diddy Kong

You must beat the game as Donkey Kong first before this cheat can be attempted. Buy a Nintendo DS with Super Mario 64 DS with it. Beat the DS version of the game and earn all the mini-games on it. If done correctly, both versions of Super Mario 64 will mysteriously connect together wirelessly. All of the charcters you've earned in the oringal version of the game will be playable in the DS version. Now go to your nearest music store and buy a CD containing songs with Barry Mantaloe on it. Now put the Barry Mantaloe CD in your stero and play it for 10.128 minutes while eating a blueberry muffin and saying "I'll destroy you Jojo who ever you are" three times. If done correctly, there will be a portrait of King Boo in the area where Peach's Slide is on the orignal version of the game. You will be back in Bowser's Fortress where you earned Donkey Kong. This time the way to the basement is open from both ways. Go through the ground entrance. Now you must find a warp pipe in a room with a living Bowser statue. You're already in the room so go down the warp pipe. Bowser will be there with Usher and some man called by the locals known as 50 cent. Get a friend named Frank before you do this because the DS will fuction as a updated version of the Tingle Tuner call a Tingrio Tuner. Beat Bowser and those two people working for him and you'll return to the castle in one piece. Peach will be freed with Diddy Kong. Peach will say your next task is to destroy Jojo, but that is a differnt adventure. For now, enjoy playing as Diddy Kong.

« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2005, 07:02:50 PM »
Play as Super Boo Goomba Bob IVV:

Pres B while climbing a tree! Take out the cartridge and pout! Run it through the washer without Shout! Put the cartridge back in, you lout! Go ahead and choose file B! Mario will be distorted, see? Now go to the jolly roger sea! There will be a Goomba, my cat agrees! Talk to the Goomba and he will say, "geebity deebity fleebity flay!" Now look at yourself and you'll think you're in heaven! You are now Super Boo Goomba Bob VII!

TMK fan since three years ago!
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2005, 03:46:02 PM »
Detonating mario:

Pause the game, Hold B and A for 2673 hours release and mario will explode like an H-Bomb and all the places you can go in the game will have no enemies or good guys. and, I would strongly suggest pullng out the rumble pack before you do this. or else, world wide earthquakes and tsunamis will happen in the REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!
"Ok class, listen up! Mario2 + Luigi1 = mariluigi3"

Print