Print

Author Topic: Mario Palace... It's more than meets the eye!  (Read 24442 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2003, 09:51:21 PM »
Geez. Why do you think they call them the Mario Brothers? Because Mario is their last name. Shiggy likes it that way. So be quiet.*

I'm also fairly sure that Wario's last name is Wario and most people think that Waluigi is Wario's brother, although that's never been officially stated.

Another odd quirk of the SSBM trophy writer's laziness - it says Waluigi is the same age as Luigi, therefore making him the same age as Mario. Isn't Wario the same age as the Mario Bros. as well?

*In a very recent issue of Nintendo Power, someone wrote in about just this subject. The NP guys said something like "as unlikely as it seems, Mario's full name is Mario Mario," and they also say Luigi's last name is Mario also. (Duh.)

Oh yes. Sapphira, that's spelled "fraternal." Mario was born (manufactured?) a few minutes before Luigi, and they are fraternal twins. End of story. Well, not really, but you get the idea.

Edited by - ChupPerson WEIRD on 5/8/2003 8:52:51 PM
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2003, 10:18:41 AM »
Here's my theory on the bros' name ordeal. They don't HAVE last names. Ya know, like Cher --although she has a last name (several, I think), just no one knows it. Since they don't have a last name, the duo needs to be called something, so, Mario, being more well-known, was in their "title," hence the "Mario" Bros.

Like if, say Cher had a sister and the two teamed up as singers. They might be called the "Cher Sisters" 'cuz the former is (a lot) more well-known.

*Sigh* This is what I do. Pull theories out of my butt (figuretively) and try to defend them.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2003, 11:58:34 AM »
How about Mario Bro. Is that a good name. My friend made it up for my project to write a chapter to Seed Folks.

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2003, 01:44:29 PM »
Wah?
Hey, could I get a Shine Sprite to drink?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2003, 04:25:06 PM »
Just drop the subject on Mario relations. How can you drink a shine sprite? They're solid. Anywho, here you go.
Q5:
What games (other than SSBM) has the Koopa Clown Car appeared in (Bowser's little helicopter thing)

Edited by - gamemaster79 on 5/9/2003 3:26:09 PM

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2003, 04:35:45 PM »
That's easy, these are the games that I played with it in it: SMW, SMRPG, and PM.

It''s ah me Marioguy!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2003, 06:02:00 PM »
What is Mario's MIDDLE name?  And what does the "O" stand for in Wendy O. Koopa?  These are not trivia questions; I am asking because I actually want to know.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2003, 06:02:04 PM »
Yeah, what Marioguy said.
Anyway, thanks for the Shine Sprite. I said "drink" as a spoof of Sprite, ya know, the soda? Lame, I know. :)

--------------------

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2003, 08:10:58 PM »
Stupid questions Hirocon. Mario has no middle name and O in Wendy O. Koopa doesn't stand for anything. Altough I once read on the internet that all the Koopa Kids were named after composers and singers.

It''s ah me Marioguy!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2003, 08:31:14 PM »
AAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Hirocon and I posted at the same time!!! Freaky!

--------------------

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2003, 09:47:14 PM »
Q6:
What item off of a Kirby game is in a Mario game?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2003, 09:50:53 PM »
the Star Rod

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2003, 10:01:45 PM »
There is also a hammer like the one in Super Mario RPG.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2003, 10:12:19 PM »
The Mario Bros.' last name is Mario. MARIO!!

Geez, Sapphira, I thought you were more into official information than that.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2003, 10:16:45 PM »
Yeah, I am, but I just think it's stupid, so I don't agree with it, whether it's fact or not (which I know it IS). I usually try to stay away from that topic. Hence you'll never see me call him "Mario Mario." ...Although I kinda just did now.

--------------------

Print