Print

Author Topic: Make Up Rumors  (Read 24732 times)

« on: June 08, 2004, 09:28:15 PM »
Here's how this works. You make up a rumor for any Mario game. If you can, try to make up a very convincing, possible (but not) rumor that perople can prove wrong.

-----------------------------
Has anyone her ever wondered why we kill each other over arguments about games? Well, I geuss it is Mario, so it''s OK!

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 11:03:45 PM »
You can get Luigi in Super Mario 64. I swear, there's even a sign in the courtyard.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 03:28:51 AM »
That was the dumbest example of a made-up rumour, MamaMia Mario!!

Okay, check this one out:

There is a word, yet to be confirmed that Nintendo are already working on their next Mario Kart game for the Nintendo GameCube. It seems that, unlike Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and older games, the next Mario Kart game will have features inspired by the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious. Thus, this means we will soon probably be getting a Super Mario version of Need for Speed: Underground!

The karts in the next game will probably have interesting and cool designs, and all the tracks will be night-based. You will probably not believe the speed of those karts!! It seems Nintendo will be making up for our disappointment in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. Nintendo is so great!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 09:38:36 AM »
Any more takers?

Has anyone her ever wondered why we kill each other over arguments about games? Well, I geuss it is Mario, so it''s OK!

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 03:48:01 PM »
Here's a list of games Nintendo are designing:

Bowser's Keep: It's a dungeon-keeper kind of game.  Here you are Bowser trying to keep Mario and his friends away from you by setting up sneaky traps and collecting resources to enlarge your army of koopa monsters. Still early in the making.

Yoshi's Space Palace:  Boos kidnap several baby yoshies and hide them in a tall tall tower-palace located in outer space. A group of yoshies must save them. Looks like one of those 2-D bomberman games. Levels are maze-like and your job is to free little yoshies (6 in each level) and lead them to safety. Works a bit like Minimario levels in Mario Vs DK but in a maze game. Lots of fruits also appear. They give you bonus points. Get enought points to unlock palace floors (levels).

Super Mario History: This game is supposed to be a classic sidescrolling platform games with several worlds. each world has a different musical theme (classical, jazz, techno etc) and are related to a particular time in Mario's history. For example a level has many viruses from DrMario as enemies. The tune for that level is a remix of DrMario musics.
When you beat a world with a high score, a special level is unlocked. Each special level features the original SMB overworld tune!

Mario Party All-Stars: It looks like just another Mario Party game but each table and minigame has been carefully chosen from Mario party 1,2 and 3!  Bumper Balls looks awesome on the Cube.

Cele the Ref

Sqrt2

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 01:53:53 PM »
Hi everyone Sqrt2 here, the biggest newbie ever in the whole history of newbies. Anyway enough introduction and on to the subject.

How about this one? Birdo appearing in Paper Mario 2 as one of mario's party members
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2004, 09:57:34 AM »
Super Smash Bros. 3: There is a special port you can hook into a GC and it will allow you to plug N64 games into it. On SSB, get EVERYTHING and on SSBM get EVERYTHING, including all of the trophies. Once done connect SSB to your GC with the hook-up and insert SSBM into your GC. Turn on and one of those messages on SSBM that tell you when you got something will appear saying you've earned Super Smash Bros. Frenzy!

Sqrt2

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 01:39:55 AM »
Nintendo are going to release a mario complilation disc containing Mario RPG,Paper Mario,Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 in early 2005.

Hard work has never killed anyone, but I don''t want to risk it.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 06:29:25 AM »
 Take a Super Mario 64 cartridge, and take out the card from the inside, then put it back in backwards. Now you play as Peach trying to save Bowser from Mario.

================<[]====[]====[]>================
It''s unintelligible
I just can''t get it through my skull
It''s hard to bargle nawdle zouss ? ? ?
With all these marbles in my mouth.
~ "Weird Al" Yankovic, Smells Like Nirvana
Edited by - Darth Danno at T/H/X 11:38:4 EB

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 11:52:56 PM »
In any Mario game for the n64 you can control Luigi by dying once,pressing ^<><>^^vv on the c-pad and dying again. When you come on you will be able to hoose from Luigi or Mario

Signiture
The Heart Of Mario Is Here....He Lives!
I Have A Mario Collection!
          Signiture
The Heart Of Mario Is Here....He Lives!
I Have A Mario Collection!

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2004, 08:28:52 AM »
Somewhere in the near furure, they (Nintendo) will put together a game for Gamecube 2 that will hold SSB and SSBM and Super Smash Bros. 3:Smash Revolutions. In the strange third game you will be able to play as every character from the older games but the additional characters will be: Saddam Hussien, Ludwig van Koopa, Iggy Koopa , Lemmy, Wendy, and Morton Koopa, Birdo, Bomber man, goomba, Wario, waluigi, Mach Rider, Jango and Boba Fett, Luke, Vader, Skull Kid, Sonic, Tails, and Amy, Koopa, Flying koopa, and Bullet Bill. Characters you must unlock are: Baby Mario and Luigi, Baby Yoshis (as one character)Kamek, Shadow, Eggman, Shy Guy, Harry Potter, Qurril/Voldemort, and 50 others.

Super Mario World 3: Bowser Stikes Again. In SMW3:BSA, you probably think that Bowser captures the princess. Well, you are wrong. Bowser captures Toad, and blew up Peach's castle. Peach tells Mario and Luigi that they have to help her stop bowser. You can Play as Peach, Mario, or Luigi. the game is on the same map as SMW but with 95 new levels, plus the 96 originals. This game Will be released on the Nintendo DS.

Super Mario Bros.:The Movie 2: Plumbers Return! Rated PG. The same plot as any other Mario Game, but is actually a good movie, unlike the original.

More rumors later.
SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2004, 10:30:45 PM »
Quote:

"Hi everyone Sqrt2 here, the biggest newbie ever in the whole history of newbies. Anyway enough introduction and on to the subject."

WRONG! I am the most n00biest in the history of n00b's.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2004, 09:04:52 PM »
New for '05:  The first ever game based of of a forum member's creation!  SSB Live: "Smackin' the world" tour shall be available for the Gamecube as early as next summer!  In the game, you can play as any SSB characters, as well as forum members LL, Jman, and whoever else has been used. (marioguy, Trainman, etc.)

Cranky and Diddy, voiced by WWE's Michael Cole and myself, call the action from ringside in this first of its kind SSB WWE hybrid game!  Matches included: Hammers beam swords and Pokeballs, Steel Prison Slaughter, Battle royal melee, anywhere from 2-30 characters may participate.  Original SSB style matches, ladder match and much more!  Items included: All SSB items plus metal chairs, tables, sledgehammers, fire hydrants, and other items seen on WWE TV!

This game is due for release in June 2005!

I have a Live version of Freebird that will blow your mind!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2004, 05:33:14 PM »
In the fall of 2004, someone in #tmk will make a TMK Character Select mp3 with many TMK characters having their own quotes and introductions by none other than the SSB announcer, Master Hand!

---
"Don't ya hate it when what you thought would happen but really hoped wouldn't happen just happens to happen?"
---

TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario
TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2004, 05:01:45 PM »
The New Super Mario Bros.  TV Show!

First Kirby, then Sonic, Now none other than Mario!  Nintendo, partered with DIC (which produced the original 3 Mario cartoons), has decided to produce a regular series that stars the famous Mario Brothers in their adventures in the Mushroom World.

Although mainly consisting of original episodes, there will be seasons based on Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64, and other games.

There is still no final word on cast and producers, but this will be finalized shortly, Nintendo says.

Too many numbers...
Too many numbers...

Print