Print

Author Topic: Make Up Rumors  (Read 24731 times)

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2005, 02:59:52 PM »
Mario will be a playable character in any game!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2005, 12:43:43 AM »
If you complete EVERYTHING in PMTTYD and have an empty file, you can play the version of the game 1000 years ago as the 4 heroes that beat the Shadow Queen the first time. Oh, it's so awesome.

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!

Edited by - Bird Person on 10/17/2005 11:44:37 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2005, 03:37:20 PM »
How come I didn't get this feature?

« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2005, 08:50:33 AM »
Because you double-post all the time! Just kidding. XD

Soon after the release of DDR:MM, Nintendo will make a poll asking buyers that if the game did good enough for a sequel, what new Mario songs would they want in it.  For 2 weeks people can vote for their 3 favorite songs (that haven't been chosen yet) and then after that, Nintendo will choose the most popular ones and prepare to remix them.  If there is a sequel then it will be for the Game Cube and have Yoshi, DK, Peach, Wario, Miyamota as a secret character, and many others as playables.  There’s also sweet new moves like back flips and break dancing.  And even though the game is for GC it will also have a special option for Revolution that allows you to download more songs, characters, etc.  Plus you can edit the songs, play 2-player mini-games, have double-step mode, and best of all, you can take a picture of your face with a camera and put it on your character.

Speaking of DDR, rumors have come up that it won’t be long before Sega makes their own version for Sonic.  The music will rock your face off and the sight of Eggman dancing like a fool will make you scream like a castrato on helium.  However, there will be one terrible song and that’s a remix of the Sega scream.  â€œSe-ga!  Se-ga!  Sega Sega S-s-s-sega!”

Also, Nintendo will announce that the release for the Revolution will be pushed back to December 06 in order to first work on a good idea that someone got at the last second.  Riots are sure to follow.  <OR>  Fearful employees of PS3 and XB360 supposedly destroyed a huge amount of Nintendo's work on the system so they’ll have to start over on some things.  Even bigger riots are sure to follow.

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/4/2005 4:49:04 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2005, 05:05:11 PM »
Today, Nintendo reveled for the Rev.: "Mario's Internet Cafe'" In it you can play any internet Mario game, and visit any Mario website!

« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2005, 05:33:49 PM »
I hear Deezer likes to wear a tutu when he's all alone.

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2005, 09:40:04 AM »
Mario and RPG fans Rejoice!

Paper Mario 3 is on the way!

This game will be developed by BOTH Intellegent Systems and Alphadream.

Newly Enhanced Battle System!

Interesting Storyline!

Comig out for the Revolution!

Well PM3 will come out. Butnot in my fashion.

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2005, 11:11:02 AM »
Coming soon to Rev.: "Mario Chicken Dance Revolution!". Yes, you will be able to control all of Mario's chicken dance moves with loads of unlockable characters, and fetures!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2005, 10:09:31 PM »
A couple of Nintendo guys read my essay about the Nintendo Revolution and came to my house. They gave me a black Revolution and Super Mario 128 to test. I probably shouldn't tell everyone this, but the plot's like.. Well, it's really more of SMB's plot enhanced by a whole lot. Bowser's army is coming to Peach's castle to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario and Luigi go to stop the enemy forces but they kill Luigi. Mario drags Luigi back to the Mushroom Castle because supposedly there's a 1-Up mushroom that can revive someone--even if they've died before they eat it (because normal 1-Ups revive you if you eat it before you're dead.) By the time you get there, the castle's already in ruins. The chamber where the mushroom was hidden is still standing, but you're too late. Bowser's Magikoopas have taken the mushroom. So you have to go to Bowser's castle and get the mushroom back before Bowser uses it. It's really hard...

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2005, 10:10:53 PM »
Um, Im pretty sure that's on Newgrounds ....

Sqrt2

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2005, 04:25:35 AM »
Nintendo have announced that they are making a game featuring Birdo and Wart for the GBA entitled Wart's Revenge. The story is that Wart has escaped his prison and taken over subcon. With mario and luigi in the mushroom kingdom rescuing peach (again!!), it's up to Birdo to rescue subcon from wart.

Nothing suceeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2005, 09:41:43 AM »
Revolution Downloads: The Revenge (I just can’t stop saying that) will come with 5 free game downloads (since this is the 5th generation) or just with cheaper games, but after that it will start to cost ya.  How much will it cost?  Somehwat less expensive than the original price! (who am I kidding?  I bet they’ll cost just the same or more).  On the Nintendo game download screen, enter your credit card number to begin your mad shopping and select the games from the menu.  You can also do this part online and find out more information of the games, find quick reviews from players, and play short demos.  The improved older games can be purchased separately or together for a cheaper price.  When the next system comes out, Nintendo can transfer those games over to it when you tell them your secret number or password.

Your purchased games are arranged in rows/columns in categories of NES, SNES, and N64.  You can change and set up everything in the menu to make it just how you want such as if games are put in alphabetical order, chronological, most played, all customized, etc, and if you want to see a picture of the game cover and stuff like that.  Each week at the bottom of the screen you’ll see a suggested game for you to play, if you have this option on.  If you already own an original game and want to download it, you can enter the PIN number of that game and save a couple bucks (probably a bad idea for Nintendo because of Ebay though).  There may also be Buy-2-Get-1-Free deals.  Occasionally Nintendo will hold competitions for impressive collections and the winners will receive even more free games, plus other great Nintendo junk.  And finally, TMK will become much sweeter when online 16-player Mario games arrive and tournaments are set up.

Revolution commercial: One of the commercials for the Rev will start out with a simple image of a Game Cube controller floating in outer space.  Suddenly, it will get sucked into a multi-colored worm hole to signal the beginning of something huge.  Next, a lazer will slice off the cord and another lazer will cut the controller in half.  The two halves will start to glow and then morph into the shape of the Revolution controller.  They’ll move apart from each other, the cord will connect the two pieces together, and the awesome new controller will appear the same time it leaves the worm hole and enters a new universe (ours).  While all of this happens, a song about a revolution plays in the background.  This is what I would love to see.

Star Fox Revolution: Strap yourself in and get ready for the coolest Star Fox game yet!  For the first time in the series you can play multi-player missions with your friends wirelessly, and choose who you want to be (and this includes being on the evil side too).  A camera on the the TV lets you show your face to the others, and a microphone headset allows you to talk to them for help or just joking around (and it also has a switch that lets you change your voice to sound like members of the Star Fox team).  However, since you have more help now, prepare for loads more enemies and harder bosses.  And some missions will force you to take different paths that will temporarily isolate you with the enemy.  Comes bundled with Star Fox for SNES.

Mario Karaoke: Enough said.  They’ve gone too far.

New Shy Guys: In an upcoming Mario RPG, we’ll be introduced to some new kinds of Shy Guys.  Tye-Guy can turn invisible and uses colorful attacks with paint.  Cry Guy causes flooding storms and immobilizes your characters with loud screaming (which sounds really creepy).  Kite Guy is strapped to a kite and flies down at you and sometimes captures your partners, plus Cry Guy can power him up by hitting him with a bolt of lightning.  Mighty Guy may be the worst of them all because he can pick YOU up and thrown you at your partners and just beat the living snot out of you.  And finally for my favorite, Pie Guy throws lots of exploding pies at you (and he can use some for health too).  The idea for all these characters first came when I drew on a letter for Nintendo.

Mario Mix 2: I thought of another great thing to put in this game.  In the free play games, your characer will dance in front of a screen that shows portions of the old Mario games that goes with the music playing.  The plot of the game is unknown at this time, but RUMOR has it that for the first time ever, Mario will use his dancing powers to do the unthinkable.  He will defeat Bowser once and for all, marry the Princess, and also make her more attractive (the power went to his head I guess).

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/4/2005 7:42:32 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2005, 09:49:44 PM »
I hope that no one minds if I both double-post and bump here.  Please forgive me if that was going too far.  You wouldn't hurt a guy on Thanksgiving, would you?

Nintendo didn't want anyone to know this but for the Thanksgiving parade tomorrow, Raccoon Mario will make a guest appearance as a balloon!  Be sure not to miss it.  Fiery Luigi might also show up but he'll probably only be blown up half way ;)

And for Mario Mix 2, a plot has finally been made!  It seems that Mario and his friends were exploring one day when suddenly Toad found a strange looking golden whistle.  The warp whistle from SMB3!  Toad plays it and suddenly a huge tornado carries everyone to another world.  In this place music controls many things and the evil music king wants to take over the Mushroom Kingdom and every other world with his music.  The characters must travel to different worlds and use the dancing powers they gain to find some magical items to beat the king.  The ending is the best because all of the characters dance against him at the same time!  Mario at it's absolute wierdest.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 09:54:17 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »

« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2005, 03:08:12 AM »
New for 1995! The Retainer of Subcon!

Mario is feeling unwell at his Kansas home, when suddenly, a tornado takes him away and his house falls on Waluigi! Everyone is very happy, except for Wario, who Waluigi owed 50 Coins. Mario then wants to go back home, and he decides to go to Subcon for some ultra-freaky reason. He meets up with the Tin-Man Toad, who can spit fire; The Scarecrow Birdo, who can spit needles; and Toadette, who hasn't been given any attacks so she just spits! Rated EEFWOZP for Everyone Except For Wizard Of Oz Purists.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2005, 10:06:35 AM »
Did you know that the Luigi in Mario is Missing looks exactly like Mario? I bet you do, and that's funny. *chuckles*
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print