Print

Author Topic: Multiple Stories  (Read 1657 times)

« on: March 03, 2005, 11:19:57 PM »
What you've got to do this time is choose a character, like all RPG's. But wait! Then, you have to start your own fanfic, using your character (and no-one elses unless you agree to work on it together), and many others! I choose Luigi, and my fanfic is starting now... (Oh, and if somebody wants to use Mario, but he's in a story already and he's not the main character, then you can take him, but only if he's a main character.)

LUIGI

The lanky brother opened his eyes. His clothes were torn, and he was in a mysterious forest. He stood up. He looked around. "I've been here before... I think." he thought. He was in the Forest of Illusion-- but he didn't know that. "Yeah," he told himself, "I've been here with my Brother. But who--" He sat down. He couldn't remember anything. Now, he had to go on a quest through the Forest of Illusion, to defeat the evil forces at work-- and to piece together his past, so he could save his future.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 11:23:27 PM »
FOX! I CALL FOX!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 03:04:37 AM »
Oookay...

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print