Print

Author Topic: Continuing Story: Yoshi's Big Adventure  (Read 2848 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: March 21, 2001, 04:48:13 AM »
Continuing Story: Yoshi's Big Adventure
---------------------------------------
Rules:

* Each poster must continue the story from where it left off.

* Try to keep your post down to about 1 or 2 paragraphs (10-15 sentences).

* If you really HAVE to invent a new character, limit it to one per posting.

* Don't be annoying.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2001, 04:52:54 AM »
Yoshi's Big Adventure...
------------------------

The rain dripped down the leaves of Dino Forest, turning the brown earth into dribbling mud. In a clearing stood a young dinosaur, wearing red boots and a strange little saddle on its back. The dinosaur stood there, chewing on the remains of a strange mushroom-like creature, with huge eyebrows.  All was quiet, until...
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2001, 11:51:35 AM »
...a huge -BOOM- of thunder rolled across the land. The green dinosaur jumped, because he wasn't expecting it. A small squirrel ran across the small dirt path that was slowly turning to mud.
   The green dinosaur finished eating, and turned toward a large hut made of sticks and leaves. Upon entering the hut, he abruptly turned left and went into a large room with a small desk and chair, also made of sticks, directly in the center. He had just sat down, when an old, blue dinosaur with grey boots entered the room.
   "Yoshi, sir?" the old dinosaur said in a cracking voice.
   "Yes, what is it, Roshu?" Yoshi answered politely.
   "As your cheif advisor," Roshu said, "I would advise you to make up your mind about these...mushroom people."
   "Yes, Roshu, I realize a desicion must be made," Yoshi told him, "But I cannot quite make up my mind about how to approach these people."
   "But Yoshi!" Roshu exclaimed, "These people are ruining Dino Forest! Something must be done!"

Sono ichi fanku-ippai!
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Print