Print

Author Topic: HAHAHA! Microsoft fined $613 MILLION!!  (Read 4088 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2004, 08:31:49 PM »
OH! BTW, Insane Steve, thanks for fixing the link for me.

Thanks also to you Popple for telling me what to put to make a link!

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2004, 02:48:17 PM »
Microsoft sucks anyways. They have always gotten into financial and legal trouble for dominating the computer industry.

I am so glad I never bought an Xbox. It is very overrated, and Microsoft exagerrated the system's techincal specs.

I've always preferred Nintendo games anyways...

============================================

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 4/3/2004 11:26:21 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 10:34:43 PM »
Mario Maniac, will you quit lying, please?
First, you tell everyone you're glad you broke your PlayStation, then you tell everyone how great PlayStation is, then you go and diss Sony some more, and it goes on and on...

I, for one, am VERY tired of it.

My brain does stupid things when I‘m not looking.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2004, 08:53:12 AM »
Well, in the past, I never realized the amount of quality games for PlayStation systems. Kingdom Hearts, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Gran Turismo (the BEST racing game ever made), etc.

Sony has just as good quality games that Nintendo has... That's why they have been so successful for over 10 years!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print