Print

Author Topic: mario & luigi superstar saga vs paper mario  (Read 9540 times)

« on: April 09, 2004, 02:32:53 AM »
hey'ya toads!i just want to ask which one is better.i think paper mario. (this is a vote,i count the votes when we have 100 of them.)

hey''ya toads!

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 09:19:33 AM »
Mario and Luigi has MARIO AND LUIGI. No contest.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 11:11:41 AM »
I liked Mario and Luigi a lot because of it's zany, action-packed pace and its Luigi. (And cameos by the plenty!)

But Paper Mario was more memorable (and the more playable characters, the better.)

Both games were hard in some areas, and easy in others.

I'm going to have to say... Mario and Luigi, because I like Fawful.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 11:54:56 AM »
I say Mario and Luigi for two reasons: one, I haven't played Paper Mario, and two, Mario and Luigi has a lot more of BOWSER!

Signature under Construction.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 12:00:00 PM »
Hmm... very tough choice. I abstain.

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 03:06:40 PM »
Man, I need to get M&L:SS.

"With every sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 06:48:18 PM »
 Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

I did not enjoy Paper Mario very much, as it was far too simple, and I felt it to be overwhelmingly childish, even for a Mario game.

Though, that's not to say it's a bad game or anything.

However, Super Mario RPG > All.

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2004, 08:08:21 PM »
I don't own PM, but I do own M&L, and it's a dream come true. I think it's as good as (if not better than) Super Mario RPG. And it has the Koopa Kids! What more can a fan ask for?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2004, 08:18:25 PM »
SMRPG>M&L>PM

Although, all three are great games. I must say.... I'd put all three in my top 10 in favorite Mario games.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2004, 03:37:36 AM »
I cannot really tell at the moment...

I still need to see more of Paper Mario 2...

For the time being, I can say it's Paper Mario...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

n/a

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2004, 06:37:50 PM »
Man... There's just no beating Mario and Luigi, that's just a crazy awesome game, but Paper Mario's pretty good too.

My vote goes for M&L.

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 01:22:12 PM »
In my opinion, I think that Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is the best Mario RPG ever.

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2004, 05:02:40 PM »
Just like Insane Steve:

Super Mario RPG > Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga > Paper Mario.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2004, 05:42:46 PM »
Hmmm...After receiving M&L:SS, I've decided that all three are equally good, each with its own unique qualities.

"''E-I-E-I-O'' is a gross misspelling of the word ''farm''."- George Carlin
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2004, 06:41:08 PM »
I think they are both great games but... I also say M&L:SS. Why? Luigi is a playable character.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print