Print

Author Topic: GC  (Read 2654 times)

« on: May 21, 2001, 10:41:26 AM »
GC= GameCube. Have u guys heard of it? oh and there making a Marioparty4 but its on GC.
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2001, 05:57:49 PM »
I'm sure everyone has heard of game cube and where did you get your info on mario party 4?I'm sure there will be a MP4 but to my superior knowledge there is none.O and I'm going to have a new signature just wait for it!!

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2001, 07:05:06 PM »
Who doesn't know about the GameCube?

I'm really wanting "Smash Bros. Melee" and "Wave Race: Blue Storm"...
Luigi's Mansion? It might be good, but how can you consider that when there's Smash Bros.?

And Kinopio, I already saw your signature in some other topic.

All hail the Oreo cookie master.

Ya know, you should post that in the "Post Your Signatures Here" topic, because so far that's the best signature I've heard. Who knows, you might win the signature contest.

But of course, then you'd have to vote for one of the signatures (you can't vote for one of your own). I've been hearing that this sig below, by me, was pretty good. Since I don't remember the name of the guy in Get Smart, I'll assume his name is Agent Maxwell:

Agent Maxwell, you have failed your mission. Your only choice is to... Get Smarter!

So, what do you think of it?

And PLEASE tell me how I can change my user name for this forum. Whenever I tried to change it, it never stays at that.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2001, 10:03:43 AM »
Kinopio, check Nintendojo. The Mario Party 4 news is in In-Focus somewhere. It seems to confirm some new titles (like whatever the heck Mario Sunshine is), except that these entries including MP4 were deleted from the final software list. So it's unknown what's gonna happen to it.

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2001, 01:27:05 PM »
yes there is a MarioParty4 on GC. i forgot the web site link. when i remember it ill give it to u. right now im going to find out more on the Gamecube. oh and have u heard about GBA? proably yes.

Matthew. People call me Gizmo. But alot of people call me yoshi mania
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2001, 08:41:36 AM »
Recently on a poll for the gamecube games everybody is most looking forward to at Nintendojo, here's the results for when I checked them:

1. Smash Bros. Melee (522 votes)
2. Rogue Squadron 2 (372 votes)
3. Eternal Darkness (192 votes)
4. Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet (190 votes)
5. Luigi's Mansion (173 votes)
6. Wave Race: Blue Storm (149 votes)
7. Pikmim (148 votes)

Now, we knew Smash Bros. Melee would take top honor and Pikmin would be last. But why is Wave Race in 6th, beating out Pikmin by one vote? Why is Rogue Squadron way ahead of Eternal Darkness? I guess that's how the guys at Nintendojo really feel...

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2001, 05:00:14 PM »
I'll think of a signaure to vote for and I'm about to check the mario party 4 thing.But I'm surprised people didn't voe so much for luigi's mansion, its supposed to be a breathtaker like the legend of zelda; ocarina of time was or how super mario bros. was.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2001, 05:25:20 PM »
Black_Yoshi, do you live under a rock or something?  Do yourself a favor and go to e3.nintendo.com.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2001, 06:18:04 PM »
hey pikmin looks cool, oh heck they all look cool, I want them all

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print