Print

Author Topic: Anyone into Beyblade?  (Read 2815 times)

Kai

« on: August 15, 2002, 01:30:51 PM »
Hi I'm new by the way. Is anyone into the programme Beyblade?, I think it's pretty cool. If you do like it, who's your favourite character. As you could proberly guess mines Kai. I also like Ray.

-----------------------
-LET IT RIP! (beyblade)
-------------------------
-Dude, I Rock! (Medabots)

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2002, 06:52:39 PM »
I don't get ABC Family, so I can't see it. But I do have Gekiryu-Oh. I hope it comes to FoxBox.
17''5 @-/\/\3, /\/\@R10!

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2002, 06:59:58 PM »
<marque>Not really...mwahahahahhahahahahah!!</marque>

Break me...I dare you.

Edited by - Black_Yoshi on 8/18/2002 6:00:33 PM
Break me...I dare you.

Kai

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 04:01:57 AM »
Ok, that Mwahh bit was uncalled for.

-----------------------
-LET IT RIP! (beyblade)

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 07:48:29 AM »
....saddo.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman
Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

Kai

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2002, 03:18:34 PM »
Saddo? What ever! Just because I like something you don't. Anyway you've never seen it. Sorry I didn't know anything about the ABC family thing, because I get it on Cartoon Network over here in England, maybe you'll see it someday the music is great.

-----------------------
-LET IT RIP! (beyblade)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2002, 08:32:14 AM »
 Aren't those the top things? You know the ones that spin around? Or.. am I mistaken? Eitehr way, if it's not Anime, I don't know it. And if it is anime, and on Fox/ABC I don't want to know it.

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2002, 11:07:28 AM »
I have heard of the show before. dunno if I am into it though

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2002, 02:20:30 PM »
It's like a dueling kiddie anime. Like Yu-Gi-Oh, digimon season 3, pokemon, and a crap load more.

I hate you.

Kai

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2002, 03:02:23 PM »
Well, that's your opinion. If it weren't for the cool music they put into it then I'd agree but the music just brings out the greatness of the show.

-----------------------
-LET IT RIP! (beyblade)

Print