Print

Author Topic: Sanctus Yago says "Hi."  (Read 2429 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: March 09, 2001, 02:30:00 PM »
And I quote:

"Hi, Deezer! It´s me, Sanctus Yago. I hope you remember me, from the Fungi Forums. I was the "I know where you live and I´m going to kill you" guy. I made that "Señor Cara" thing. I know I didn´t show up for a while, but that's because I have Internet no more, at least for a while, I hope. I wonder how is everything going on around there. Is the 'Mr. Face' topic still alive? I want you to make me a favor. Please say hello for me to the guys, and ask them if they want to give me their e-mails."

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2001, 09:49:56 AM »
Arr, how sweet...

But he ain't be gettin' no email of mine...

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2001, 08:52:16 PM »
Is this a scam? O well. Tell him this is Black_Yoshi's email: backlashsayin19082@hotmail.com
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2001, 09:26:47 PM »
Man! I can't believe you actually made me that favor! You are a good guy, Deezer. If you need my help for something, just email me.
And yes, I have Internet again now (and this time is REAL, not a promotion) so I will still be here for a lot of time.
I thought your email didn't work.
Oh, yes, I have my "emilio" e-mail again now. It's sanctusyago@e-milio.com . It's a good place.
Black_Yoshi, your email is **** hard to remember. But thank you anyway :-) .

Well in the news... I'll be 14 the next Friday. I´m exited, man... The time goes by...

P.S: Fryguy, i think you're mad with me because...

"I know WHO you are, and WHERE you live..."
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2001, 07:23:00 AM »
alright now that your back, answer my challenge if you can (snicker)

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 3/15/2001 5:23:47 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2002, 11:20:41 AM »
Deezer actualy made a topic?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

Print