Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 805032 times)

« Reply #480 on: February 15, 2006, 11:40:19 PM »
Dairy King? I've heard of you... anyway, it's great to have all these old members back! Welcome back!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #481 on: February 16, 2006, 05:55:51 PM »
Hey, it's been a while since I've been here. It looks like the forums have changed a bit. Anyway, Hi.

« Reply #482 on: February 16, 2006, 05:57:09 PM »
Welcome back. There's a sticky for threads like this. It will be merged at least.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #483 on: February 16, 2006, 06:38:17 PM »
Dairy King's the man. I really wish he were around a lot more.

:( <---- Sad Face.

Edit: Oh, I didn't see his other post.

:) <---- Happy Face.

« Reply #484 on: February 16, 2006, 11:03:18 PM »
Heh. I guess I might stick around. Now that I've popped in, it finally looks like things have a little structure now. When did that happen?
I said I was going to pop back in the summer. Of '04. Boy, did I not keep that promise.
Hey there! Welcome back! I read the history of FF, so I know you, but you don't know me. >_>

Yes, things have changed alot. Mostly good. I came here around the beginning of the forum change, so I know just how much. There has been a lot of crazy stories while most of you were gone.

This has been a crazy week. So many members all of a sudden are returning! This is so great! Before you know it, Red Paratroopa will be back. I just hope that Watoad will return. He's been gone for a month now. I actually haven't asked around much. Does anybody know what happened to him? Is he on vacation? College? He was great. I don't even know where the "Watoad clone" thing came from... XD I've never heard of a staff going missing for so long.

Anyways, glad to see you all back! And congradulations on your brother, Dairy King! I think I'll call you DK, though. :P

« Reply #485 on: February 16, 2006, 11:17:51 PM »
There are some people that I think should maybe come back. I've talked to some on the Chatroom... MarlieMoo was really nice to me when I was new, and so was RP... maybe a Watoad clone should join?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #486 on: February 16, 2006, 11:22:52 PM »
MarlieMoo was here not too long ago, though. Remember? :D

« Reply #487 on: February 17, 2006, 02:15:46 AM »
Bluto got married, eh? That's the first report of a FFer getting married, I think (after joining).

Watoad mysteriously comes and goes. He'll be back someday. Also, he's not staff. More like a V.I.P.

I do have a funny Watoad story. I'll ask him if I can share it.

« Reply #488 on: February 17, 2006, 04:44:02 PM »
He's been gone for more than a month before? From looking through the history, he's only been gone for a week. ;)

« Reply #489 on: February 17, 2006, 06:51:23 PM »
Oh, he's been gone for months and months at a time.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #490 on: February 17, 2006, 07:06:57 PM »
What's with all these username changes?

Luigi Simpson ---> Ultima Shadow
Ledzepplinrocks --->Hyrulian
Khold ---> Syrhini
And now... Lizard Dude ---> Rager53!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 07:09:34 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #491 on: February 17, 2006, 07:29:10 PM »
I want to be Kansas then.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #492 on: February 17, 2006, 08:03:29 PM »
I just got bored of Khold. Syrhini was my older nickname from other places. The main reason I changed it is because I just heard of a death metal band called "Khold". It seems like I'm a devoted fan- but I really dislike death metal.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #493 on: February 17, 2006, 08:26:31 PM »
Here's a quote from #tmk:

<MaxVance> Hey, another member got a username change. Guess who.
<bobman37> um... aarom?
<MaxVance> No.
<MaxVance> It was... *sniff* Khold.
<MaxVance> SHE'S GONE!
<MaxVance> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, my "What if Khold got hot?" joke no longer works.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #494 on: February 17, 2006, 08:32:21 PM »
When I first saw that, I was like WTD? It was surprising to see you say something like that, considering I know you pretty well. ;)

But then I looked at my name. XD

Print