Print

Author Topic: Special Effects from Mario Games  (Read 1585 times)

« on: October 29, 2001, 11:02:00 PM »
Name some of your favorite special effects from Mario games here. It can be any Mario game, present, past, or distant past.

Here's some of mine:

Mario Party 3: In Boulder Ball, when a rock lands into the single player's machine, the paper rocks and cacti behind him bounce. (I jst noticed this one today!)

In Slot Synch, when you get a pair, the corresponding characters behind you get excited.

In Winner's Wheel, the audience is cheerful when you win, and sympathetic if you lose.

Wario's Woods:

The explosion effect when you get rid of a diamond.

Well, there's some of mine. Now post yours!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2001, 10:32:46 AM »
My favorite SFX has to be the background neon lights in Rainbow Road for Kart 64. I like Toad the best there, but DK just looks weird.

(The Mario Party net.god has been summoned away.)
It"s lonely at the top.

Print