Print

Author Topic: Wii internet connections...  (Read 15933 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 03:47:05 PM »
Pro Tip: Dial 0

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 05:43:36 PM »
ProTip: ProTips are bold and one word (unless you are trying to avoid copyright infringement).

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 05:51:36 PM »
ProTip: FAIL
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 05:57:04 PM »
I was using the store brand.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
For some reason, I try to connect to my router with the DS, but it won't work for some reason, even when I stand right next to the router.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2007, 12:11:55 PM »
My (********** ******** **** ****** ******* *** ** ****** ** *** *** ** *******) USB connector barely works too. UHG. It only works right after I install it (again). Maybe I need to buy a new one.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 07:03:23 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2007, 06:50:07 PM »
Yeah, the USB connector isn't great. It works, though.

And SG92, did you just say "UHG"? I can't believe it.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2007, 09:36:10 PM »
Methinks he was trying to say GUH! Typos are fun!

Also..

For some reason, I try to connect to my router with the DS, but it won't work for some reason, even when I stand right next to the router.

Somebody better call the Department of Redundancy Department.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2007, 01:01:26 AM »
Augh! Yes! I abhor, despise, hate and strongly dislike redundancy!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2007, 02:29:20 PM »
Okay, I have finally found out what the MAJOR problem was and that was that I had AOL. **** AOL. I have to shut off all the secruity to get that working, and that isn't fun, waiting for viruse's to hit.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »
Fail. Just fail. AOL fails.

And that's all I have to say about it.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 07:01:32 PM »
Well my problem is solved, thanks to an updated version of the USB connector driver.

Here's where I got it:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/onlineUSBDownload.jsp
Hope it helps.

EDIT:D'oh! I didn't see that he solved it. Anyway maybe that'll help some one else.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 07:05:26 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2007, 01:23:03 PM »
Well... I don't like shutting down safety. If there's another solution I'd take it. But when I clicked on the link, it required Flash. I can't download flash. Everytime I try too, a white box with a red X in it appears in the corner. I've waited for an hour before. Does anyone know how Flash works?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2007, 05:23:14 PM »
Using AOL is quite like sealing your entire body inside a thick concrete shell. Sure, nothing can get to you and hurt you (except gamma radiation if the concrete is not thick enough), but you're not going to be able to enjoy any of the good things of life. Look, break out of the shell, get an antivirus program, and use Firefox with adblock. You'll find out that you can actually live a pretty fun life without getting viruses.

It's all a trap--AOL wants you to think that every GIF and JPEG is a virus. They want you to think that they're the only e-mail service that blocks spam. They want you to think that just because you have to pay ludicrous amounts for it, it's better than free things like Gmail and Firefox. And it isn't.

And I think the last time anyone in my house got a virus, it was when we were using AOL. Some help that thick concrete shell is.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2007, 04:01:38 PM »
....That could take a while. Meanwhile, anyone wanna hear another funny, real life story. (I got tons of em') (Reliazes what that means and has a emotional breakdown).

Print