Print

Author Topic: Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy  (Read 4493 times)

« on: February 25, 2008, 07:00:46 PM »
Im stuck on level one in episode six. When you get to the room with R2D2 and C3PO how do you get them out? I've moved the droid thing with the arrow keys but it doesn't do anything. Otherwise I won't be able to finish my game... : (
In one ear, out the other. All I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH.

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 07:03:13 PM »
ummmm, i forget.
There is no spoon.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 10:57:36 PM »
Useless posts are useless.

I will repair this thread: you need to take control of them, in the same manner that you switch between Antilles and Leia.

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 12:21:01 PM »
  you need to take control of them, in the same manner that you switch between Antilles and Leia.
you cant switch between them ive tried. And i wasn't sure where to post this so sorry. Im pretty new to this board stuff.......

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »
Im stuck on level one in episode six. When you get to the room with R2D2 and C3PO how do you get them out? I've moved the droid thing with the arrow keys but it doesn't do anything. Otherwise I won't be able to finish my game... : (
Look I know this isn't the probably best place to put this but Im new to this board stuff and this is the only one I use so I really need help. And Ive tried to switch between them but it doesnt work.

Print