Print

Author Topic: I need help with paper mario  (Read 3708 times)

« on: July 16, 2002, 04:53:35 PM »
When I fight the big cloud boss in paper mario,what items do I need,what partner,and what moves do I need to make?

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 07:18:29 PM »
I used Lakilester(he had a superblock power up). Use weapons with multiple enemy hits, such as shooting stars and thunderbolts. He wasn't hard for me, but have some super shrooms with you too. Stay strong, fight the Puff!

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 08:01:09 AM »
Thanks for the info.I apreciate it.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 01:37:57 PM »
I mostly used Multibounce and  Star Storm to take care of the little Puffs.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2002, 10:34:28 AM »
Parakarry's a great member for that battle. Especially since he flies and attacks everybody.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2002, 08:13:37 PM »
Does anyone know what happens, when u collect all of the star pieces in paper Mario???
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2002, 08:59:44 PM »
I dont know.Maybe you should make your own post.Does anyone know the exact 10 items I need for this boss?

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2002, 09:16:19 PM »
I didn't need any items for him because I had near-perfect Action command timing after I learned his moves, and I became good enough with Multibounce to use it on him because of my practice with Power Bounce, trying to get a good record. My current PB record is 101.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2002, 10:00:00 PM »
Your record's 101 bounces, CashCrazed?
Bizarre; that's my best as well, to the bounce.  The poor goomba I got it on didn't know what hit him.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2002, 07:46:31 PM »
You'd think that Bowser could be toast in no time to that kind of Power Bouncing, but the pattern is cut off by about the 6-10th bounce for bosses.

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2002, 09:22:27 PM »
the only reason for the star pieces is too earn the badges from merlin down near shooting star summit.
I barley beat huff n' puff....
My friend sam said he was easy..>:0
The first time I battled tubbas heart,he seemed so easy.I thought I wouldn't win against tubba blubba with only 11/35(I think) hp and I just believed in myself,made bow go first and gave him a full power one hit K.O. slapping he'll neva forget!

I esspecially loved the murder mistery in that penguin town,they all call mario the mustached man!HA!It was great.
Do you know who left all those mushrooms and the ultra mushroom infront of the door in the toad house for me?
I can't tell...

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2002, 10:08:04 PM »
One time I used Sushie's U-Special to hit Lava Piranha for I think it was a 23... I just jammed random buttons and nailed a huge combo. :D

I can't time powerbounces.... I like the hammer a lot better.

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

Print