Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario for Gamecube  (Read 8481 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 03:41:05 PM »
Haha! I moved on to The Pit as soon as I got done with her......and got clobbered.

Same with me, but I beat it at level 33. Don't ask how, I don't even know. If you ever fight the shadow queen again in another file, use Vivian's Fire Jynx and be sure to equip helpful badges such as Attack Plus, Defense Plus, and Lucky Day. Also stock up on Jammin' Ultras, which are Jammin' Jellies and Ultra Shrooms combined together. I will never forget this game; It's my favorite one.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 01:00:16 AM »
Oh man you wouldent know how much trouble I had with the PITS OF 100 TRIALS. When I first got to the 100th level I had no idea that there was (warning spoilers) a boss battle there then I died right away from low HP. Man did that suck. The second time I went down there I had 3 ultra shrooms but no life shrooms (bad mistake). Then after the third time I finnaly did it and kick his *** but when i opened the chest I got this crapy badge that dident do much at all!

I was hoping for somthing like a map to a new area to explore (like the mushroom kingdom from PM n64) I mean what were they thinking?! No one had any use for it inless they dident beat the game yet!
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Print