Print

Author Topic: Mario's Parents  (Read 12242 times)

« on: June 28, 2000, 07:25:46 PM »
OK, I'm slightly perplexed as to where Mario and Luigi came from. So, after much research and countless hours on the internet and on several chatrooms I have come to this startling conclusion. Mario and Luigi's mother was a gypsy! Yes, named Yolanda their mother sold her soul several years prior to her sons birth. She is now traveling Asia on the back of a drunken llama name "Al". Their father? He's a space cowboy from the planet Jupiter. But don't worry, he likes it. Where do you think Mario and Luigi came from?
I like cheese!

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2000, 07:50:58 PM »
That's very interesting! Where did Mario's parents come from? I think they came from
Oz!!! FLYING MONKIES!! NOOOOOOO!!!! Um, N E way... what do you guys think? Does anyone really know?

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2000, 08:36:16 PM »
Okay, someone who _isn't_ Lola Prue might have something to say... :)  Anyway, exactly who Mario's parents are is a matter of some debate.  According to ancient history way back in the eighties, Mario and Luigi are plumbers in Brooklyn, New York, who travel down the wrong pipe and end up in the Mushroom Kingdom.  We could probably assume that the bros.' parents are two good Italian folks from that area.  According to the ending of Yoshi's Island, however, the stork delivers the twins Mario and Luigi to their parents in the Mushroom Kingdom.  It's actually a very charming scene, but all we see of Mr. and Mrs. Mario is their feet and the bottom of their nightgowns.  So there you have it.
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2000, 08:45:36 PM »
This may sound weird and sick but I heard Mario is Luigis Dad and Mom both.

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2000, 08:44:17 PM »
Hey! What's wrong with my responses?!?
I like cheese!

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2000, 08:45:55 PM »
Um, Mario is not Luigi's biological mother or father. He's a father figure, but no actual labor pains were involved.

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2000, 01:52:44 AM »
You know what would be neat? It would be neat if Nintendo made just a little effort to make their games make sense. You know, like having Bowser NOT just create 7 kids outta think air. Yeah, NOT doing that would be good. Sheesh

<crying out to the Nintendo gods>PLEASE! It's not that hard!! I'm going to go cross-eyed if you guys add any more insane twists! It used to be a simple plot!

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2000, 10:29:13 AM »
i think marios parents are there grand parents! i mean i almost all of the games someone dies!!!!!!!  i think thats sad but hey i could be! no one nows.
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2000, 12:18:25 PM »
look i think that mario parents where stolen and they died!
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2000, 12:19:05 PM »
look i think that mario parents where stolen and they died!
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2001, 06:51:52 AM »
Mario's Parents Live In Brooklyn!!
Mario And Luigi Are Brothers!!
Hello.

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2001, 03:16:52 PM »
Mario and Luigi were actually born in the Mushroom Kingdom, but their parents were from brookyln!  But where did their italian heritage from, and why did their accents get so sharp when the N64 came out?

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2001, 03:58:42 PM »
Maybe thier father or mother was Italian, and taught them the Italian accent?

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2001, 04:03:01 PM »
1. They've had accents ever since the Super Show came out. But Nintendo actually got someone professional (and french!) to speak in an Italian accent instead of the stupid accents they ahd on the cartoon.

2. Mario and Luigi were not born in Mushroom Land!!! They were just kidnapped by Kamek and taken there to be killed! There are mushroom shaped houses on Earth!!! They're in Pompei!

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2001, 05:30:38 PM »
ok let me settle this arument. this story is the best known one on the bros parents

-mario and luigi are deliverd to their paremts by a stork

-along the way the stork is attacked be kamek because kamek knows they will cause trouble for Baby bowser

- luigi is capurted, and mario falls down to the island below which is Yoshi's Island

Mario travled with Yoshi intill they found luigi, then they were reunited with thier mom and dad.

the parents decided that because of the huge war going on between Morton Sr. and the mushroom kingdom and that the news that Morton Sr. child who was living on Yoshi's Island was attacked by the yoshi's and a little baby, would shurly make him want to kill the parents and the twins, they smugled the twins into our World were they were left at a orfanige. years past and after Morton Sr. was killed and sadly so was the bros parents. Mario was now a contruction worker and luigi was probally not working. Mario's girlfrind Pauline, was one day kidnaped by a huge ape named Donkey Kong who escaped from the local zoo. after Mario rescued Pauline he decided to get another job. Luigi and Mario opened up there own plumbing service. one day while in the sewers (they lived in brooklen) they got losed and travled down a secret pipe that led to the mushroom kingdom. the bros fallowed the pipe and found themselves in a strange new world.... but somehow framiliar..... they soon found out about Bowser Koopa the son of Morton Sr. (he was really just Morton at the time because Morton Jr. was not born yet) the bros decided to take action! they stoped the Evil koopa for the first but not the last time!

these are some answers too your questions.

1. Mario and Luigi have accents because they spent most of there lives living in Brooklin.

2. Morton Sr. was Bowser's Father and a great leader. Bowser named one of his sons Morton out of respect of his Father, plus Bowser's Father looked a lot like Morton Sr. and was the only koopa kid who did have the brown skin, which Morton Sr had. his brother's and sisters called him Morton but the rest of Bowser's army called him Morton Jr. out of respect of their long lost king.

3. Mario and Luigi's parents died before the twins even knew them so theyy knew nothing about them.also they were very poor and were not known too well.

well this is probally my longest post!!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print