Print

Author Topic: TMK @ E3  (Read 75586 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #210 on: April 05, 2005, 11:14:48 PM »
MY EYES!  No!  I had nearly forgotten all about that pic.  (Not like mine are any better.)  Some people already have E3 tickets?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #211 on: April 06, 2005, 10:12:47 PM »
I don't know of anyone with E3 tickets.

<MegaByte-away> Ep 3 will be at night (we won't se the very first showing likely)
<MegaByte-away> on the 19th
<MegaByte-away> concert is 8PM on the 16th
<MegaByte-away> *see
<Chupperson> when you reserve tickets let me know because my whole family wants to go
<MegaByte-away> Ep 3 will be like $11
<MegaByte-away> maybe more if they decide to gouge people

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #212 on: April 06, 2005, 11:18:02 PM »
2) What days are everyone (those who already have [plane] tickets) leaving to go to LA and also returning home?

3) Perferably, what times, too?

5) What is the date and time of the concert?

6) What airports are everyone flying into? I hear most will be at BUR, but I think someone said LAX, too.

2/3/6) May 16

7:40A Depart Charlotte, NC (CLT)

9:48A Arrive Los Angeles Int'l, CA (LAX)

May 21

8:30A Depart Los Angeles Int'l, CA (LAX)

4:03P Arrive Charlotte, NC (CLT)

5) May 16th, 8PM.  I'll post more about this later when I have time.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #213 on: April 07, 2005, 03:02:38 PM »
Count me in for Episode III!

Am I correct in thinking that April 7th is the magical day when we're supposed to learn whether or not anyone gets tickets to the convention? Or is it the 11th?

"He is a fool who forgets to check the HTML box."

Edited by - WaToaD on 4/7/2005 2:04:18 PM

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2005, 04:46:47 PM »
I think I might have told you the wrong day, the 9th is when Gamespy announced ticket availability last year.  The 11th is the online registration deadline for a media pass.

Edited by - MEGAߥTE on 4/7/2005 6:01:27 PM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2005, 11:42:41 PM »
DS update: This time I can link my DS talk to what this thread is actually about. I got an NDS15 from some unknown online store to keep the handheld nice and safe when I take it to LA. It's a pretty cool case, but it's smaller than I expected, and the DS is a very tight fit. Maybe that's why it gets a "Quality"-less "Official Nintendo Seal." I'd probably take some kind of picture like usual for you guys to see, but my camera is on its way to China right now (literally). So I'll post this graphic instead:

Also, I got my More Friends concert tickets. Any idea if they're sold out yet, M&szlig;?

EDIT: I'm editing more these days . . . bad rut to get into . . .

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Edited by - WaToaD on 4/9/2005 10:46:51 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2005, 11:45:26 PM »
I got the black and red one like that from Wal*Mart.  Speaking of the DS, checkout this thread.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2005, 11:53:08 PM »
Luigison, is yours a tight fit, too? Does the fabric catch on the hinge when you slide the DS in and out? I'm wondering if mine is slightly defective, or if that's just the way the case was designed.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2005, 11:58:12 PM »
Nevermind.  Mine is actually the smaller one.  I remember now desideing against the one you have, but can't remember why.  Sorry.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #219 on: April 10, 2005, 11:34:50 PM »
No problem! :)

If we don't learn anything new about E3 tickets tomorrow, I'm gonna freak out or make other people freak out or just start fryin' eggs.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2005, 11:47:16 PM »
> or just start fryin' eggs.

Heh.  I like mine scrabbled from egg whites out of a carton with peppers and other omelette goodies.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2005, 12:02:18 AM »
Scrambled eggs are my favorite, too. I do a good job making them, I think—except when I add green food coloring, which I did once. That made 'em taste all nasty even though it didn't change the flavor any.

It seems we own this topic right now, Luigison.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #222 on: April 11, 2005, 12:36:46 AM »
Our own little part of the Fungi Forums.  How precious.  I haven't took a stroll in the backwaters since Lizard Dude died.  Hmmm.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2005, 12:50:23 AM »
I've been quite bad about about that myself. But really, who needs backwaters when we've got this? ;P

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2005, 12:54:21 AM »
I wouldn't say it's bad.  Sometimes it's good to take a break from things.

Edited by - Luigison on 4/10/2005 11:57:41 PM

Print