Print

Author Topic: Custom Title?  (Read 67526 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #240 on: March 09, 2006, 04:12:58 PM »
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is a DS game about a lawyer. You have to be him (I think) and solve cases and stuff. I have no idea why you have that. I'm always clueless. /:P
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #241 on: March 09, 2006, 06:33:54 PM »
I have absolutely no idea why that applies to Khold. Then again, it's still nice to even have a CT (unless it says "Banned").

EDIT: Never say anything related to CTs. This is why I have mine.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 08:52:27 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #242 on: March 09, 2006, 09:50:30 PM »
Ahaha! That's awsome! ^________________________^ That was brilliant whomever gave you that CT, Max.

Oh yes, I recall that game. I was thinking Phoenix Wright was a movie or game. I just couldn't remember which.

I think I got it because sometimes(but not in a while I think) I tried to "solve mysteries" of incidents that happened on TMK. If you scan through my last posts from a while back, a lot of them are from dr.sh0ws, bumps, lawyer-ing other members from being banned, etc. This isn't a bad CT, is it?

« Reply #243 on: March 10, 2006, 12:47:21 AM »
Nah (I didn't give it).

« Reply #244 on: March 10, 2006, 06:38:34 PM »
Aha, okay. When I got it, only Sapphira and Insane Steve were online. Can moderators give out custom titles to other members as well?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2006, 11:13:34 PM »
~I.S.~

« Reply #246 on: March 11, 2006, 11:14:39 PM »
That was, eh, intresting. You made a whole little scene ^-^.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #247 on: March 11, 2006, 11:30:11 PM »
Don't look at me; I didn't give it, either, though I find it awesomely fitting. Props to whomever gave it.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #248 on: March 12, 2006, 01:27:39 AM »
OBJECTION!

Woah, capital letters, links, link to a Pheonix Wright scene (which is oddly suspecious since Khold has a Pheonix Wright title), IS has never been so pumped up before.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #249 on: March 12, 2006, 05:09:21 PM »
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehahehahehaheahahaww.

* Khold enters Phoenix Wright scene
If Sapphira didn't give it, and moderators can't give custom titles, then the only way is that a global moderator or administrator hid their online status from the public!

« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2006, 05:19:06 PM »
This place is turning into a courtroom. Very strange, indeed.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #251 on: March 12, 2006, 08:04:09 PM »
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehahehahehaheahahaww.

* Khold enters Phoenix Wright scene
If Sapphira didn't give it, and moderators can't give custom titles, then the only way is that a global moderator or administrator hid their online status from the public!
From what I've seen, there are only a few members who hide their online status. I doubt any of them are Deezer, MEGAߥTE,  Sapphira, Chupperson, or Lizard Dude. However, I'm not so sure about Watoad....
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #252 on: March 13, 2006, 04:21:15 PM »
Can you please take out my CT now?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #253 on: March 13, 2006, 05:21:55 PM »
Yeah, if it's based on something that happened once, how are you supposed to make it so "it is removed once the person changes his actions on which the custom title is based"?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #254 on: March 13, 2006, 07:20:49 PM »
Can you please take out my CT now?

I kinda like it the way it is. :)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print