Print

Author Topic: ㅤ  (Read 6545 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 05:22:26 PM »
Mario Party is not bad as a game. But it's like having a rabbit with that series--all of a sudden there's another, and another, and yet another! I couldn't believe it when I found out they were going to put out Mario Party 8 without Wi-Fi. They need to take more time with them and make them worth buying.

When my friends are over they're much more interested in Super Smash Bros. and Wii Sports or Mario Kart, so we just don't play Mario Party 4 anymore (we had some good times with it before). Even though Brawl and Mario Kart Wii will probably take most of the Wi-Fi time between us forum members, every once in a while we'll end up playing Mario Party.

I know Mario Party DS is going to have Wi-Fi play, but the mini games are probably going to be screen-scratching demons... I'll wait patiently for Mario Party 9 or 10. Let's hope it's not a half-baked attempt to make some money.

Note: I've only ever played Parties 2, 3 and 4, and I only own 4.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 07:32:18 PM »
I had so much fun playing Volleyball and a 1v3 minigame called Mario Mechs.

Actually, I love Mario Mechs. Probably one of the best 1v3 minigames ever.

I guess my beef with MP5 is the capsule system, the large amount of button-mashers (there's even a minigame called Button Mashers for goodness sake!) and the music.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 08:31:51 PM »
I don't really care for the Mario Party games, but the only one I've played and own is MP4.
Just curious, which party game is the most widely concidered as the best?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 07:17:28 AM »
I know the Mario Party games take a lot of flak, but I actually kinda like 'em. I haven't played the original N64 trilogy, so I can't vouch for those three, but it seems like the GameCubes always had something better and worse about the next version, which gave you a reason to not throw out the old ones every year like Madden. MP5 was the worst? Hello, tank battles?!?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 07:47:39 AM »
-
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 12:21:49 PM by Yoshikév »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 08:02:19 AM »
I completely forgot about Game & Watch Gallery. It comes just after Mario Kart for me. G&WG2 is awesome.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print