Print

Author Topic: Your Paper Mario Moves!  (Read 2028 times)

« on: July 07, 2001, 07:38:47 PM »
If you were a character in Paper Mario, what moves would you know?  You must meet the following requirements:

1. 4 moves. no more, no less
2. FP usage 1-8 on ALL moves (except the first)
3. number of enemies you will hurt
4. how would your moves be executed? (press A many times or hold A until * appears)

I return later to post mine.

I'm that little mushroom retainer nobody cares about.
I'm that little mushroom retainer nobody cares about.

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2001, 06:35:47 AM »
1. Kick-in-the-balls.  With this move, you hold the control stick back and let go when the bar is full.  This works a lot like Mario's hammer:  I run up to a baddie and kick it in the balls as hard as I can.  Generally deals instant death.  (Obviously) doesn't work on female baddies.

2. Illegal fireworks- Who doesn't like these?  Uses 3 FP, and works best on airborne enemies.  Fire it off like Parakarry's Shell Shot.

3.  Cheese Log toss- With this attack, I toss a big cheese log at the opposition.  The gimmick here, is that if you hit the attack button as soon as it lands on the baddie's head, it'll bounce and hit the baddie next to him, and so on.  Timing is the key.  Uses 2 FP

4. Mr.T Summon- By jingling a bunch of gold chains, I summon the almighty Mr. T.  Mr. T drives onscreen in his super-cool van, running over all the baddies.  He then gets out of his van, and beats the living crap out of all the enemies, and finishes by throwing them all out a window.  Generally deals instant death to all enemies onscreen.  Tap the attack button to jingle the gold chains faster, and Mr. T will attack with more ferocity, and will be more likely to say something funny, like "I pity da' foo'!!"  Doesn't use FP, just make sure you have plenty of milk for him when he's done, 'cause Mr. T frickin' loves milk.

"Where's that Bowser suckah!?" :D

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

Print