Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams  (Read 22930 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2003, 08:08:03 PM »
Oh. :)

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2003, 08:11:25 PM »
So thats what happened to me last night. who would have known i was in someone elses dream...:~)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2003, 08:12:51 PM »
Goohoohoohehhehhehahahahah
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2003, 08:14:43 PM »
...?

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2003, 08:20:10 PM »
What Marionut#1 said.
That was a joke.

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2003, 08:23:27 PM »
Ya thanks Bluto, Now I have a ton of bruises that I have to take care of...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2003, 08:27:09 PM »
Go check out the link I posted at Mario Advance 4, Starfox Adventures 2, and more!, will ya?
That was a joke.

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2003, 08:40:27 AM »
I had a Mario dream last night. I dreamt that my uncle came over to my house and gave me a video game called Super Mario Sunshine 2. So next I went inside to play it. It had similar levels, but they were messed up. It was freaky, it was like Mario meets Metroid Prime. In the first level I was in Bianco Hills. I had to climb inside a FLUDD spacecraft and destroy these freakish spore plants. That's all I remember.

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that cashew brittle before bed ;)

The good- Gamecube
The bad- PS2
The ugly- X Box

Jman

• Score
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »
Like Sapphira, one of my fanfics is also based on a daydream that I had.  I usually sit in one place and daydream.(Not on school days) The new fanfic is another story you probably won't be seeing here. Though I probably should continue my Kirby story on the story boards.  The new one is the sequel to the fight for freedom.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:31:11 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2003, 10:28:49 AM »
Heheheh...
Actually, I had yet ANOTHER wierd Mario dream the night before last. It was some sort of wierd cross between a James Bond, Justice League, and Mario weird secret spy mission--and I was in it, too (I don't know if it was actually me or a made-up person I was controlling. I'm also not sure if it was 1st or 3rd person; I think it may have kept switching. Weird.)

Anyway, it was a really cool dream, even though I can only remember bits and pieces.
...I've noticed most of my dreams are action/adventures and I (or the characters) am usually end up running from something.

Also, a lot of stuff (like made-up people--other than fictitious already-created characters, i.e. Mario--and places) seems eerily familiar, yet I don't recognize it. Interesting.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2003, 08:47:14 PM »
I think I remember jumping on an airbag one night...

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2003, 08:57:38 PM »
I have dreams where I remember stuff I don't know about all the time.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2003, 09:02:41 PM »
Man, I have REALLY weird dreams. Last night, I had one about an amusement park. For some odd reason, a recurring theme in a good deal of my dreams is this amusement park which doesn't even exist in the real world! It has a unique layout, unlike ANY park I've ever seen...

When you first enter, there's a booth for tickets. You can go left, where there's a BUNCH of rides, and on the other side, there's an arcadeesque game center. If you continue down this path, you'll get to the midway, with a HUGE lake on the side. This midway ... well, it has a really weird significance to my dreams... essentially, it's about as brutal as the entertainment in anceint Rome. It is, strangely, the most populated part of the park in my dreams.... but only in a nighttime setting. But that's for another post.

If you instead went right, you travel a path with some less-bloody midway games. Keep going, and then you get to the part I really don't get: a part of the park with things like mini-golf and kiddie rides... that is dilapodated and no one works at or visits. It's just abandoned, and not haunted either, just abandoned.

Now, exiting the park, you can go left, which leads to a train station. One of my dreams consisted of me leaving the park, going on the train, and getting lost in a huge dark city with no money. It was really kind of creepy. If you take the train correctly, it leads to a set of shack-like rooms, where I was staying in the city dream.

Go right, and you immediately come to a REAL hotel complex. It's the one I stay at at our annual vacation. In the real world, there also IS an amusement park nearby, nothing like the one in my dreams.

In this paticular installment of the amusement park-themed dreams (Of which I've had at least 10 in the past year), I was leaving the amusement park and I saw a black dog driving my car (I don't have a car in the real world) into this real hotel complex, and almost driving it into the lake near it. There was more, but that's all i remember.

And what does this have to do with Mario? I had won from one of the non-death midway games a lifesized Yoshi doll.

It's freaky that I conjure up this imaginary amusement park, and it is prevalent in so many of my dreams. And it never changes at all. Same layout each time.

Another thing about these is that, with these carnie dreams, I actually appear in them. (Always 3rd person though) -- I rarely appear in ANY other dreams I have.

I can try and draw it and scan it if you want me to. It's freaky and hard to describe.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2003, 09:07:32 PM »
That is... really weird.
I like the dream you talked about where some dude with a British accent pushed you off the bough of the Titanic. That was funny.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2003, 09:15:58 PM »
I'd say the Titanic dream was the one I remember the most about. Only because it couldn't have been any more than 10 seconds long. And I remember everything:

1: I was leaning over a rail of the Titanic. It hadn't set sail yet.
2: I was wearing a tuxedo and top hat.
3: The Brit was also wearing a tuxedo and top hat, like me.
4: Only dialouge in the whole dream was The Brit saying to me "Hello, chap!". And then I get pushed off about 1 second later. This was unintentional... the Brit wasn't trying to push me off.
5: The dream ended about a half second before I hit the water.
6: I woke up about a foot above my bed, and actually landed on it.

Really off the wall. I wish I could remember ALL my dreams. You'd have a good laugh.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Print