Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams  (Read 22934 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2003, 09:28:20 PM »
I bet I would. Heh.
That was a joke.

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2003, 09:55:01 PM »
I had a wierd dream about SMS 2, Super Mario Snowstorm.

3rd person, sort of like the sims, you could switch characters. You start as mario.
The story started like this... Mario, peach yoshi, luigi, and toad are sitting in the castle on a blizzardy day. Mario gets up and opens the door. peach askes something like "what are you doing mario?"
Mario says something like, "I thought I heared the doorbell." (a door bell?) Peach says "thats wierd", and lots of other wierd things happen. Finnaly the castle gets snowed in. and all of a sudden it turnes into mario part 5 with only Mario, peach yoshi, luigi, and toad. The wierdest part, is that when you start playing mario party 5
SMS turnes into MP5, like the game case and everything, and when your done it all turnes back to Super Mario Snowstorm.
Did you notice that not only does Super Mario Snowstorm have the same inisials, but look similar too!

Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Snowstorm

I have a crazy mind if dreams are about thing that are in your head!

That was one strange dream!

\
\\  __
\\\(^^) Rollin,Rollin,Rollin,

"Cake sniffing orphans in the orphans shack!"

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2003, 09:59:26 PM »
Super Mario Snowstorm is copy righted by me, so nintendo cant have it, but you never know, SMS 2 might be like super mario snowstorm

\
\\  __
\\\(^^) Rollin,Rollin,Rollin,

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2003, 04:32:41 PM »
I have a dream and I can make it come true.
What I want is to make Mario cartoons.
I'm 14 and I CAN make cartoons.
Everybody can see them here on TMK if Deezer allows them on this site and if I can get my computer to send them via e-mail.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2003, 04:33:23 PM »
I have a dream and I can make it come true.
What I want is to make Mario cartoons.
I'm 14 and I CAN make cartoons.
Everybody can see them here on TMK if Deezer allows them on this site and if I can get my computer to send them via e-mail.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2003, 11:41:18 AM »
Mario Dreams...Yes, I've had my fair share of those over the years, but I'm sad to say I've forgotten the vast majoirty of them.

When I was in kindergartin, Super Mario Kart came out. *pauses* My my, that was along time ago. But anyway, I was always obessed with finding a secret code where you could use the character specific weapons-IE make Yoshi fire his eggs, make Bowser shoot a fireball, etc. etc. Well, I had one a dream once where when you press X and Y whilte driving as Yoshi, you'd lay an egg. Didn't work, alas...

Another dream I had was short, and very strange. I was Mario and I was living in a really big house and late one night I decided to go to bed. Bowser crept through my house and snuck up the stairs and then started jumping on me in my sleep! It even made the little "Ka-chuck" sounds like when you stomp on a koopa...

Another dream I had was more of a nightmare, back when I was in Fourth grade. When I was in fourth grade we had to take typing lessons on these really crusty computers that only had two colors-Green and Black. The little mascot for the Teaching Program was QWERTY-an odd looking asterik. Thing is, I never really liked that class much.

One night I had a dream where QWERTY invaded my TV and informed me coldly that he was going to put me through a little test, and that if I won the game, I would live, and if I lost, I'd die. So he sucked me into Super Mario Brothers 3 and I had to run through the game, live action. I managed to beat it somehow, and was released from my TV, and a disgruntled QWERTY promised to get his revenge...Although he never did.

Finally, the most recent Mario Dream that I can remember was after a late night of playing Mario Sunshine. I mean, really late. I stopped playing and went to bed and had a very disturbing dream. I dreamt that the Pintas in the Amusement Park were enslaving Yoshis and forcing them to build some sort of machine for them. There were rows of Yoshis in little shades being forced to march around by Pintas with Lazer Whips. I was playing as Mario riding on Yoshi, and we were trying to liberate the Yoshis.

-Kweh! Yes Forever!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2003, 10:57:18 AM »
Insane Steve Posted - 24 May 2003 20:2 PST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, I have REALLY weird dreams. Last night, I had one about an amusement park. For some odd reason, a recurring theme in a good deal of my dreams is this amusement park which doesn't even exist in the real world! It has a unique layout, unlike ANY park I've ever seen...

When you first enter, there's a booth for tickets. You can go left, where there's a BUNCH of rides, and on the other side, there's an arcadeesque game center. If you continue down this path, you'll get to the midway, with a HUGE lake on the side. This midway ... well, it has a really weird significance to my dreams... essentially, it's about as brutal as the entertainment in anceint Rome. It is, strangely, the most populated part of the park in my dreams.... but only in a nighttime setting. But that's for another post.

If you instead went right, you travel a path with some less-bloody midway games. Keep going, and then you get to the part I really don't get: a part of the park with things like mini-golf and kiddie rides... that is dilapodated and no one works at or visits. It's just abandoned, and not haunted either, just abandoned.

Now, exiting the park, you can go left, which leads to a train station. One of my dreams consisted of me leaving the park, going on the train, and getting lost in a huge dark city with no money. It was really kind of creepy. If you take the train correctly, it leads to a set of shack-like rooms, where I was staying in the city dream.

Go right, and you immediately come to a REAL hotel complex. It's the one I stay at at our annual vacation. In the real world, there also IS an amusement park nearby, nothing like the one in my dreams.

In this paticular installment of the amusement park-themed dreams (Of which I've had at least 10 in the past year), I was leaving the amusement park and I saw a black dog driving my car (I don't have a car in the real world) into this real hotel complex, and almost driving it into the lake near it. There was more, but that's all i remember.

And what does this***** have to do with Mario? I had won from one of the non-death midway games a lifesized Yoshi doll.

It'sA freaky that I conjure up this imaginary amusement park, and it is prevalent in so many of my dreams. And it never changes at all. Same layout each time.
jAMAN IS A ===;ALEIH[ARLABHOTIHJU[
appear in ANY other dreams I have.

I can try and draw it and scan it if you want me to. It's freaky and hard to describe.
 --------------------------------------------
this is the onle thing that i am doing, as a coping mashien, and this at to go in the mario story, you ad one yap yap, bla bla, dribel dribel dribel!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@

EDIT: Screen streching Drivel removed. Not all drivel removed, though. -Unfounded flame removed-
EDIT of EDIT: Please. You're not better than I am. Think about it. I'm predicting you've blown up Word when you did a spellcheck before.
~Insane Steve: Learn to spell before you learn to flame.

the wost speler in the fungi forms,
-uvg

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 6/27/2003 3:53:08 PM
:D

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2003, 11:06:08 AM »
Dear gosh! That's the most annoying, pointless post I've ever seen! Please edit that! The horizontal scrollbar! The terrible, terrible horizontal scrollbar!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2003, 10:04:29 PM »
Yes, not only is it pure drivel, it appears to be an insult to one of my posts.

Funny. At least my post had a POINT.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2003, 10:28:41 PM »
I had this really weird dream one night last week,it was about this girl I like and me,she was stuck in a really high tower,she was dressed like peach,i was dressed like mario,& i had to climb the tower,then when i got to the top,these 2 kids i hated at school were guarding her cell.gave them a fireball or 2,then i smashed down the door by just punching it,dunno how.then i hear evil laughter behind me.its these others kids i hate,ones dressed in a bowser suit,& ones dressed in a ridley suit(i sed it was a weird dream)i beat the kid in the ridley costume easy,but the kid in the bowser suit was too strong.then,out of no where,my friend,dressed as Luigi,came out of no where,grabbed the bowser suit kid by the tail,swang him round a couple of times & threw him so far,he must of been flying at light speed!Then I woke up,"ohhhh!"I said!

The wind....
It is blowing....

Edited by - Pink King Boo on 6/20/2003 9:31:21 PM
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2003, 10:49:18 PM »
Thanks, Steve. :)
I wish I were an unofficial mod... *Sigh*

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2003, 09:37:53 PM »
Heheh... you possess no special powers... haahhahaha
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2003, 11:39:16 AM »
I wasent tri'n to insolot you, I gust 'amted to post somthi'n that 'ackes no sens, 'hats all, not a 'nsolet, a mest up pot that 'acks no 'ense, 'ats(h)all!

the wost speler in the fungi forms,
-uvg

Edited by - uvg on 6/22/2003 10:44:21 AM
:D

« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2003, 11:44:03 AM »
I wish I was an unofficial mod too...someday when I have enough time on my hands...I will find the special powers...buried DEEP inside me...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT: I dont think your gonna make any points with Steve by calling him the "Unofficial A**hole"...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/22/2003 10:51:51 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2003, 11:44:45 AM »
 UVG, you're my hero.

Print