Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 478585 times)

« Reply #270 on: January 29, 2006, 05:59:37 AM »
Isn't this germane to Mariology?

oops sorry bout that.. should I close this and put it in mariology?

Why does mario and luigi have an Italian accent then? everyone says they're italian...and if their parents were born in TMK, they wouldnt be italian.
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #271 on: January 29, 2006, 10:40:10 AM »
Why does mario and luigi have an Italian accent then? everyone says they're italian...and if their parents were born in TMK, they wouldnt be italian.
Look at my theory in my last post.  I think they were raised by an Italian American family in Brooklyn.  That would probably explain their accent.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #272 on: January 29, 2006, 10:54:40 AM »
Their parents where Italien, they where born in the Mushroom Kingdom, later sent to Brooklyn by warp pipe, grew up in there, and then got transported back to the Mushroom Kingdom.
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #273 on: February 02, 2006, 04:14:40 PM »
anyway, so do mario and luigi speek italian?
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2006, 05:36:35 PM »
They probably know a little from the snips of Itailen diolouge.
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2006, 10:13:56 PM »
so where did peach, daisy, wario and waluigi come from?
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2006, 02:55:13 AM »
Peach- The Mushroom Kingdom.
Daisy- Sarsara Land
Wario- Possibly The Mushroom Kingdom, a different world that oppositely mirrors the Mushroom Kingdom, or a mad scientist's test tube.
Waluigi- See Wario.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2006, 08:54:18 AM »
In Wario Ware games, it shows Diamond City is where Wario lives, so that's my guess.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2006, 05:06:33 PM »
Ah. My guesses are all based on the main Mario whatever. I don't have any Wario games.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2006, 08:45:54 PM »
In Wario Ware games, it shows Diamond City is where Wario lives, so that's my guess.

That would be my guess too..

Also, I just thought of something.. Why did Wario have to create a company just to make a few coins?
It's not like coins are hard to come by in the Musrhoom KIngdom (or lands surrounding)..

Just jump down the right pipes, jump off the right note blocks, or simply look in the air around you.. Coins!

.. that would also explain why Mushroom and Koopa Castles look diffferent in every game; the remodleing must cost a fortune, but it's easy to make a fortune with all the coins floating in the air..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2006, 11:34:03 PM »
That reminds me. I noticed a mistake of some sort in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. In the past, Bowser's castle is modeled after Prince Bowser's head. In the present, it's the same--they didn't change the design to match King Bowser. Watch the top screen next time you jump in a time hole.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2006, 12:39:10 AM »
That reminds me. I noticed a mistake of some sort in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. In the past, Bowser's castle is modeled after Prince Bowser's head. In the present, it's the same--they didn't change the design to match King Bowser. Watch the top screen next time you jump in a time hole.

I have yet to play M&L:PiT..

Also, another question (or quirk) about the Mario-verse.. Why does Bowser continually kidnap the Princess (and Toad, on occasion) when he has failed time and time again?

It's not like he doesn't have his own Kingdom, and I know he would like to have the Mushroom Kingdom too, but you'd think they could work out a time-share thing or something, since Peach and Bowser have known eachother for 20+ years.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2006, 12:51:11 AM »
SMB: Because she was the only one that could restore the Mushroom Retainers.
SMBLL: Because... yeah.
SMB3: To take over the Mushroom World!
SMW: Uh... I dunno.
SM64: Peach has a very nice castle/an ambush for Mario
SMS: To frame Mario, then leave him on Delfino while Peach slaves away in Bowser's dungeon? I haven't played SMS...
SM64DS: Same as SM64.

My theories...
stink. *Sweatdrops*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2006, 03:55:17 PM »
how old are mario and luigi?
this has always made me wonder
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2006, 04:10:18 PM »
It's possible that they were in their twenties back in 1985, so do the math, I'm busy with my own.
I'm a horrible person.

Print