Print

Author Topic: SMB Theme - The (In)Complete List  (Read 22612 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 04:55:06 PM »
SMAS - One part of theme is played on the Game Selection Screen.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 05:14:15 PM »
Mario Party 5
1) (the background music to the slot machine game)
2) (the music that plays for the Chance Time [or trading fortune] spaces)
3) (the music that plays during the Coin Cache game sounds like it was derived from the SMB theme)
1) and 2) have the same BGM in which some notes of the SMB-Theme seem to be used. It's very vague, but I'll add it.
But during the Coin Cache-minigame there is an other BGM which (at least in the german version) does not sound like the theme,
in my opinion.

Paper Mario 2 - Bowser World BGM
Oh, I love this one! Thanks for pointing this out to me.

SMAS - One part of theme is played on the Game Selection Screen.
Hm... I am not able to hear it out of the track.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 07:10:05 PM »
Sie sind Deutsch?  Herzliche Glueckwunsh!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2006, 07:46:52 PM »
Here's a link to a MIDI of the SMAS title screen tune.
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/snes/smasselect.mid
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2006, 08:34:53 PM »
VG Music doesn't do direct links, so it won't go there correctly unless you copy and paste the link to your browser.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 08:38:32 PM by Bigluigifan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 05:18:55 AM »
@Kojinka:
Oh, my fault. I was to fast and took your abbreviation for Super Mario Advance, not All-Stars.
Of course, you are right, this cleary is a remix of the SMB-Theme. Thanks + Added.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 11:18:16 AM »
There are also the "Super Pipe House" and "The End!" remixes in SMRPG.
That was a joke.

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 08:08:01 PM »
in pm:ttyd, the whole battle music is a remixed version of the mario theme, not just the first six notes.

also M&LPiT has the theme in some parts of the mushroom kingdom overworld.

M&LSS has the theme near mario and Luigi's house, which the song is mixed partioally with a smb3 song (1st world map music). - also, i believe mario is humming the theme in the shower
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 08:13:46 PM by Hydra_Hunter »
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 11:43:52 PM »
Oh yea! There's also Mario's whistling the theme while in the shower in Super Mario RPG.

.. hmm, I think we have it pretty much narrowed down now. Could be wrong, though. :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2006, 07:43:11 AM »
Let's not forget the Mario Dies and Game Over from SMB
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 04:51:50 PM »
Wait!.. I missed one..

Super Mario RPG, Mario's Pad music

This music is also remixed with the World 1 Map music from SMB3 in SuperStar Saga.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 07:26:12 PM »
In WarioWare for GBA, there's a mini-game for the first stage of the game. (Wario and only 10 microgames.) One of the games is Wario stepping on the goomba and the music sounds like 1-1 and souns more like it when you speed up.

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2006, 11:23:20 PM »
Bah! There's still one more..

Mario Party 5 Credits (in the one player mode)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2006, 07:22:39 PM »
Maniac Mansion (NES)
When you turn on a "video game," some music is played, and you hear the first five notes of the famous SMB theme.

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »
Mario Power Tennis Credits and during the bloopers reel (forget which set) when Wario's cell phone goes off (Wario has the SMB theme for his ringer.. weird!).

Print